orders.json?finaincial_status=paid paid order not appearing in results

Highlighted
3 0 0

I have an api request the retrieves all paid but unshipped orders from our shop so that they can be imported into our internal ERP system.

It's been working fine except for one instance recently where an order was not retrieved by the request.  The order has been marked as paid manually (paid in cash) and has not been fulfilled so I see no reason why it shouldn't get retrieved.

I am using the following endpoint.

GET: https://<my store>.myshopify.com/admin/api/2020-10/orders.json?fulfillment_status=unshipped&financial_status=paid

If I take off the financial_status parameter it retrieves the order just fine, but when I inspect the json for the order in question it has the following key "financial_status": "paid".

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

The order in question appeared by magic at some point this morning, so clearly there was something funky going on in the background.

Just pleased that there isn't some fundamental gap in my understanding of the API.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
644 78 141

Hey @SecretWineClub,

Glad to hear it's working now. We actually received 1 other very similar issue report earlier this week, so I'd like to track this to ensure the issue is resolved. Can you kindly confirm the order_id you experienced this with? As well, if you happen to notice the issue again please post back here to let me know and we'll be sure to investigate ASAP.

JB | Developer Support @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

1 Like
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi,

The order id was 2907037990986.

I'll let you know if the issue reoccurs. 

Many thanks,

0 Likes