2 Currencies showing on Cart page.

Highlighted

Hi,

I am new to some parts of this and not good with coding.

I am in Australia and I have been using Bold Multi currency to display in other currencies on my product page But I am not using their Cashier.

I have recently seen that I can have Shopify multi currency available now which I have just begun to set up.checkout page.jpg 

I noticed today the when I went into the Shopify payments and checked some of the currencies selected that 2 different currencies show on the Shopping cart page. 

My question is:  Is this happening because I am viewing through the Shopify Payments - manage - Enable currencies - select a currency - View on online store.  (Is this what my customers see)?

Should I remove the Bold currency app now that Shopify has theirs running because it is conflicting?

How or who can do this if required?

Thank you 

Sally 

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
157 3 13

Hi Sally,
#1: Visitors will only see one currency at the moment
#2: Its better to remove any other multi currency app, because there will be price difference while conversion(Shopify adding conversion rate on product price). You can create your own currency selection dropdown!

0 Likes

Hi  

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
157 3 13
Hi,
#1: In app dashboard, you will find guide to uninstall(what code to remove from which file) from APP dashboard.
#2: yes, its easy to add code for dropdown selection. Its already in official guide from Shopify
0 Likes