2 FOR 1 Offer

Hey there,

I am trying to implement in a store this kind of offer: https://www.hawkersco.com/products/gafas-de-sol-diamond-black-sky-one which is essentially you buy 3 you pay for the 1. 

But it seems there is no app which does that? 

Ideally, I'd like to have the notification bar updated with a relevant message once they add 1 product to their cart and also be able to select which products will be eligible for this offer. 

Any help would be appreciated. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
555 36 77

Hi, there.

This is Dallas from the Shopify Social Care Team.

I read over your request and I did some digging for some options that I think could work for what you're wanting.

The first and the most simple might be to just create an automatic discount in Shopify so that the 3 for 1 discount would automatically be created for your customers when they add the items to the cart. If you pair that with an app like Bold Bundles or Bold Upsell then you can create a note on the product page promoting the addition of the additional items to the cart in order to receive the discount.

With the Upsell app, you can have popups for your customer to nudge them towards the 3 for 1 deal.

That seems like the best option for what you're looking for. After looking over the apps that I have shared with you do you think this could be something that could work for your store?

Another app that I want to share with you is the app called Automatic Discounts by Tabernapp. It goes into a bit more detail with your discounts so it might be worth a look. They also have the ability of tiered discounts. 

While we are on the topic of discounts I wanted to share this URL with you which is for a blog post about discounts on our Shopify Blog that was posted 5 days ago and goes into even more detail on discounts and how they can work for your store and the benefits of each type.

Please let me know if this is the information that you were looking for.

Dallas | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes