2nd Item 50% but only only from a collection

Solved
5 0 0

Hi all,

I am looking for an upselling app that allows me to give 50% for the second item based on the following conditions:

1. The first item must be from a specific type/collection eg. TV 

2. The 2nd Item can only be selected from a collection(around 100 SKUs)

50% discount is only for the 2nd item.

Regards,

Jin

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
607 59 76

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @Jin888.

Elias here with Shopify Support. Thank you for reaching out to Shopify!

I understand you're looking for a way to create a 50% discount on the second item from a specific collection, given that a customer purchases a product from another specified collection. You can create this type of offer without using an app, by creating a Buy X Get Y using automatic discounts. It's important to note that you can only have one automatic discount active at a time. Nonetheless, you can create other discounts using discount codes

Here's an example of a Buy X Get Y offer from my test store:

07-17-q9lwx-tyk8c

07-18-bpnwq-7cuuo

Alternatively, if you prefer a third-party app, there are quite a few options. Here's a filtered list of 'Buy X Get Y' appsIf you need any help with a third-party app, you can always reach out to the developers directly through the contact information found in the Support section of their app’s page.

I hope this provides a couple of options for you to look into. If you have any other questions on discounts, don’t hesitate to let me know in this thread!

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes