A Free Review App that works for Unique products!

Thepuppetguy
Tourist
7 0 2

Hello Everyone!
I'm new to Shopify and I'm currently searching for a free Review app that works for UNIQUE products. I sell vintage puppets here and I usually have only one of each product. The standard "Product Reviews" app is designed for a store that sells the same products over and over and wants to show product ratings, correct? I believe this app is not for me. My goal is to be able to feature the reviews left by my customers in a place other than the products themselves and do not show review ratings, since they do not make sense in my case. A carousel page where the reviews can be featured seems ideal. I currently copied and pasted reviews from my past Etsy clients into a page. I'm using the free Venture Template. Hope I was clear in my question. Any insights will be appreciated.
Thanks!

Replies 4 (4)

PageFly-Richard
Shopify Partner
4164 935 1586

Hi @Thepuppetguy 

I'm Richard - CRO Expert from PageFly page builder.

After checking your request and demand, I would like to recommend you Judge.me app. This app has a Free plan and one important thing, it provides the Reviews Carousel.

Especially, PageFly integrates with Judge.me and there is a Review Carousel element inside PageFly app so you just need to install Judge.me, configure all settings, and then drag and drop the available review elements on your page.

You can give it a try! Let me know if you need any help,

Richard - PageFly

Please let me know if it works by giving it a Like or marking it as a solution!

PageFly - #1 Page Builder for Shopify merchants.

All features are available from Free plan. Live Chat Support is available 24/7.

Thepuppetguy
Tourist
7 0 2

Hello Richard,

Thanks for the feedback! I've downloaded your App and I'm currently exploring its features. It seems very interesting and complete!

Because I sell unique products, my main goal with this App is to feature the Carousel Reviews in a Page. I could also show past reviews on the bottom of a product page to make clients more confident but I do not want the text "Write a Review" to appear or to allow clients to leave reviews there. I can't seem to find how to disable it. Would you be able to help me wit this?

Thanks again!

dreambuilder
Shopify Partner
20 2 8

Hi @Thepuppetguy 

Here is Bruno from Suproof. By reading your question, it looks like our app would fit well your needs. We understand the limitations that come with traditional product review apps. Hence, we borrowed the concept of photo/video stories from social media (Instagram, TikTok etc.) to build our app. It would let you or your customers create photo/video/text based stories for your products. Lastly, we are free. Worth checking it out.

Hope this helps you, but If there is anything else that does not fit exactly your needs, please reach out to us and we will try to help you with a good solution.

Cheers!

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4167 244 733

Hello @Thepuppetguy, I hope you are doing well! you can definitely try the app AiTrillionIt has those features that you are looking for.

You can check about AiTrillion's review feature here: AiTrillion's Review Feature.

Thanks!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.