A problem after uninstalling Pagefly and shogun.

Solved
3 0 2

Hi, I just ecountered some problem with uninstalling an APP. To design our store better, I tried Pagefly and shogun APP before, but after I uninstalled these APPs, the following message showed on my site, just before the header or below the footer.

"Liquid error: Could not find asset snippets/pagefly-header.liquid Liquid error: Could not find asset snippets/shogun-head.liquid "

QQ截图20190822115319.png

Mysite is https://www.victsing.com

Anyone has a suggestion on this? How can I solve this problem?

Thank you.

0 Likes

Success.

Shopify Partner
32 4 32

Hi Ferro!

Karl from Shogun Page Builder here. Sorry to hear that you are having trouble! 

This issue occurs when a liquid file of your theme tries to load a file that is no longer part of your theme, in this case shogun-head. We have a great article that you can make use of to solve this issue, this would also help with any other apps code.

How do I remove Shogun code from my Shopify theme?

If you're unsure on how to do this, or would like more assistance on this, please do not hesitate to get in touch and we would be happy to help!

2 Likes
3 0 2

Thank you, Karl. This problem just was solved as the suggestion you provided.

2 Likes
Shopify Partner
32 4 32
Hi Ferro,

Glad that I could help! Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any other questions. :)

1 Like
11 0 0

Hi Karl,

we have a huge problem:

Our sections in our theme have completely disappeared without any reason. It says "This page doesn't have any sections" which it of course does. The only thing I found on Google was related to shogun. 

Is this a known error/is there a way to fix it besides uninstalling shogun and removing all of it's code? (seems that this was the only thing helping the other user)

I've used not used shogun to replace my homepage, just for 2 subpages which were working fine before. Please respond ASAP! 

Kind Regards

Marcel

0 Likes