A problem with Facebook prevented your activity from being published. Try to republish in a few minu

Highlighted
1 0 0

I have this notice showing to me after i tried to publish my facebook audience building ad. They said to republish after a few minutes but everytime i did that the same error notice would show. Its really frustrating that I cant publish any adverts. Anyone with knowledge to solve this, pls feel free to reply to this thread. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 1

I'm seeing the same error.  Did it finally resolve itself?  I've tried republishing a few times now.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I am having the same issue and my IG ads have stopped spending my budget.

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 1

I was able to get around this by using Kit to schedule it.  It failed with Kit as well, but they handle the error differently. A link was shared for me to accept some user agreements on the Facebook side. Then it worked.  After that I no longer had a problem scheduling it.  

1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 0

"Solution-

Go to your Facebook business manager account. Under business settings, go to business info. Provide your email address and click on " Send verification Email"

Go to your inbox and verify it. If not found in primary inbox, try checking under social tab or spam. Once verified, edit your facebook campaign on shopify and re-submit it.

That's It." -Credit to  

0 Likes