A way or an app for Shopify to convert products in existing orders.

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello world :)

I'm looking for a way or an app for Shopify to convert/replace products in existing orders.

So I have a number of pre-orders and 4 products there (4set, 6 set, 8 set, 16 set)

But actually there would be 2 products (I want to replace sets with bundles of products).

To simplify:

- 4set -> 2 bundle

- 6 set -> 3 bundle

- 8 set -> 4 bundle

- 16 set -> 8 bundle

Any ideas?

Thanks.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
678 50 152

Hi, @Okasana!

Julie here from Shopify Support.

Have you already created the product bundles that you are wishing to replace the sets with? Before you edit your orders, you'll just need to create the new products in the Products section of your Admin. You could also create the bundles using an app like Bundle Builder, which allows you to create bundles as their own product, with their own SKU for accurate inventory tracking. 

Once you have created the products, you can simply edit your orders directly within your Shopify Admin. When in an order, you should see the option to edit, giving you the ability to edit it by adding items, removing items, and adjusting item quantities. Have you seen this feature yet? If there's a price difference, you'll also have the option to email your customers an invoice with a link to complete their payment. Just keep in mind that order editing is not possible for orders over 60 days old. 

Aside from editing orders within the Admin, there are some apps like Orderify and Edit Order by Cleverific I recommend checking out. Orderify, in particular, will give your customers the ability to edit orders on their own, which you might find useful. However, it would likely be easiest to edit your orders in the Admin, without using an app. 

I hope this helps! What kind of products are you are selling? Are you planning on creating the bundles as individual products? 

Julie | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes