ANTDIY APP

RiseGlowCo
1 0 0

So I have recently got the ANTDIY app its kinda like Oberlo or Eprolo. Now its not showing up at all on the app store and Im worried because that app was the only way I could ship orders to customers. So how do I fulfill my orders now ? Can I import my already edited product into another app? I can't afford a Shipping Label printer and I am super worried.

0 Likes
Antdiy
Shopify Partner
49 2 13

Hello, this is ANTDIY TEAM. You can enter the operation interface of ANTDIY from here. The account password is your shopify email and password. If you have any other questions, you can get in touch with us from here--support@ant3r.com

ANTDIY is a dropshipping app that allows you to find all kinds of products to sell online, add them to your Shopify store, and start selling now. Never worry about packaging or shipping, and focus on developing your business.

Directly connected to the Alibaba platform, we provide you with access to billions of products. Our supply chain innovations enable us to offer you good prices by connecting you with suppliers from AliExpress,1688, and other platforms.

ANTDIY provides dropshippers with a one-stop solution to purchase cross-border products as simply and reliably as they do from local quality suppliers.
0 Likes