APP Idea / Or does it exist already: Invoice emailing app

MaximS
Excursionist
40 0 6

Hi - I'm wondering if an app that does the following exist.  First, some context:

One of the payment options I offer my customers is to pay via Bank Transfer.  In my current workflow, once a customer puts an order in, I create an invoice (manually), then email it to them through gmail (via shop's email address).  At the moment I am doing this all outside of Shopify.  I am looking for a way to minimize, or even fully automate this process.  Some requirements would be:

- Create a custom Invoice template and email template.  I need to add the company bank account information to the invoice, along with the order details and VAT details. 

- Create an invoice based on my template and the unique customer order details.  Then email the template along with an attached Invoice to the customer.  Ideally this process would be automatic and triggered every time a customer choose the bank transfer payment option.  But even just having to push a button to trigger the process would be ok.

So does something like this exist already?  

Thanks

0 Likes
Propero
Shopify Partner
685 80 117

@MaximS ,

It will certainly be possible, do you use QuickBooks by any chance?  Otherwise a custom script can be written to create the invoice based on trigger

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution

To hire: email us at shopify@propero.in

0 Likes
MaximS
Excursionist
40 0 6

No, not using quickbooks...

0 Likes
Jofyman
2 0 0

@MaximSyes there is an app that does exactly the same.

I am responsible for customer success for Konigle (https://apps.shopify.com/konigle-1), with Konigle apart from other things like order management, profit improvement alerts etc, for each shopify order it automatically creates an invoice that you can customise and send to your customers and it also reminds you for pending payments and helps you track payments against orders too.

Moreover, the shopify app also integrates with the Konigle mobile apps to help you do all of this on the go too.

If you would be so kind to try the app and help us set it up, just install the app and ping us on our support chat, and we would set you up.

Thanks,

0 Likes
MaximS
Excursionist
40 0 6

Hi - and does your app also automatically email the invoice it creates to the customer?  Or do I still need to manually send the invoice?

I also looked at your pricing - you seem to be missing a category between "Up to $1000 in monthly order value" and "$10,001 - $75,000 in monthly order value".  What about monthly order value between $1001 and $10,000?

Thanks

0 Likes
Jofyman
2 0 0

Hi @MaximS yes the app automatically sends the invoice to the customer with an option for you to resend manually too.

At the moment we charge a flat fee of $19 for up to $10,000 in revenue/month.

But access to the app helps you do a lot more, with

• payment tracking alerts
  • inventory control alerts
  • collaboration over an order
  • shipment management
  • abandoned cart alerts and also access to the all of the above via the Konigle mobile app too.

We do offer a 7 day free trial and email/chat/phone support to help you set up.

Thanks,

0 Likes