APP - Newsletter Email Subscription and Email Automation

Solved
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
6 0 3

Hello everybody here,
I have some questions regarding Email related APPs, I hope, new people like me will get help too.

A site visitor can subscribe to the email newsletter, also, can register that we can set up from
Shopify Admin > Settings > Checkout > Customer Account

Now the problems I need to settle as,
1. Subscribe to Newsletter - Usually, on the Home page, let say at the bottom of the page.
Which app is appropriate? Klaviyo? or any other?
2. Welcome email after Subscription - Do I need any specific APP?

Do I need these APPs listed below?
3. Thank you email after subscribing/ Purchase - such as by Autoketing
4. Email Signature - Email Signatures APP
5. Pop Up - Free Email Popup APP
6. Upsell by Email APP -

All APPs I am mentioning here are from Shopify APP Store.

Do you suggest me any single or mix of 2-3 APPs together?

Thank you very much for your concern and for helping me and other to get the best solution.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
88 10 22

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @himukut

Emma here from Shopify. Thanks for joining us here on the Community Forums, we're so happy to have you! 

Looks like you're starting to venture into some email marketing with your store, so I'm going to provide you with some resources that I think you'll find helpful!

An excellent place to get started would be our recently released course on this topic in the free Shopify Academy: Ecommerce Email Marketing 101In this course, you’ll learn how to build an engaged email list and automate your email marketing campaigns for maximum impact on your bottom line! 

When it comes to apps, there are plenty of options. Typically you would want an app that you can use to collect email addresses in a pop-up window, such as Privy, and an app for managing your email marketing campaigns such as Omnisend or Klaviyo

Lastly, check out these recent blog posts for some inspiration and ideas! 

Remember, we're always here to support you on this journey, so if you run into any other questions while you're getting things set up, please don't hesitate to reach out again! 

Cheers, 

Emma | Shopify Support

-Emma- | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
6 0 3

-Emma- Thank you very much. 

So, I can consider Privy and Klaviyo only, right? 

Do you suggest too Email signature? There are many email APPs in Shopify App store and so near to each other. Which makes confusion to decide. 

You are helping me to choose a few from many. 

Thank you again. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
88 10 22

Hi, @himukut!

I'm glad you found that helpful. What do you mean exactly, by Email Signature? Are you referring to the app by Seller Panda? I'm not sure how (or if) that app would integrate with the email marketing app that you decide on. I know it can be overwhelming when you have so many choices, and it's difficult to recommend one app over the other without knowing the specifics of your business and what your email marketing strategy looks like. The good thing is, most apps come with a free trial period, so you are welcome to try out different apps to see which one will suit your needs. As long as an app is removed from your account within the trial period you wouldn't see any charges for that! 

All the best, 

Emma | Shopify Support 

-Emma- | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
6 0 3

Thank you very much for your support and concern. 

good luck

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
18 0 4

Hi, we are looking for the same thing, but we are looking for an email collection popup app that has the same functions as the native newsletter form in Shopify.  It seems that NONE of these apps have this.  To clarify:

1.  The email popup app can store the customer email in the customer list in Shopify.  It seems that all these apps store the email in their own database, but not in the Shopify customer list.

2.  Hidden tags that can be stored WITH the customer email IN THE SHOPIFY customer list, automatically.  This is what you can do with the native Shopify app (and a little coding TLC).

If anyone knows of an app that can do this, please advise.  I have spoke to Klaviyo, MailChimp, Constant Contact, Privy, Sumo and a few more and NONE of the apps will store data to the Shopify customer list.  This seems stupid to me as the functionality is already there with the Shopify newsletter block, but that functionality cannot be carried over to a simple email collection popup.

3 Likes