Solved

Abandoned cart email customization

SanaNaturals
Tourist
4 0 1

Hi Guys, 

I'm looking for a free app that would customize the abandoned cart email depending on the product left in the cart. I'd like to add a list of the product benefits. Any recommendations?

Thank you! 

Accepted Solution (1)

kanakiyajay
Excursionist
27 1 7

This is an accepted solution.

Hi,

You should try this app out once - https://apps.shopify.com/abandon-app?utm_source=ECommerce_Nation&utm_medium=Article&utm_campaign=ECN

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution
- Available for hiring. kanakiyajay@gmail.com

View solution in original post

Replies 9 (9)

kanakiyajay
Excursionist
27 1 7

This is an accepted solution.

Hi,

You should try this app out once - https://apps.shopify.com/abandon-app?utm_source=ECommerce_Nation&utm_medium=Article&utm_campaign=ECN

- Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution
- Available for hiring. kanakiyajay@gmail.com
SanaNaturals
Tourist
4 0 1

Thank you so much. I will try it!

JhanzaibKhan
Visitor
2 0 0

Its not free, that's a issue. I can't change the code i can't find the exact class to make changes as I want to, too much limitations here.

mahshid
Shopify Partner
22 0 11

Hi 🙂

Are you just interested in email, or would you like to try other channels as well?

BstPush is a smart web push notification service that sends personalized web push in different situations like abandoned cart or browser recovery.

It chooses the product that the visitor is most interested in -by analyzing the visitor interactions among your shop- and sends it to motivate him/her to come and purchase.

It sometimes uses discounted offers, that contains the minimum discount possible according to the visitor's price sensitivity.

Check it out here:

https://apps.shopify.com/bestpush

I hope you like it 🙂

SanaNaturals
Tourist
4 0 1

It looks very interesting. Do you know when the app was launched?

mahshid
Shopify Partner
22 0 11

I'm glad you found it interesting.
The BestPush app has been released for two weeks and 10 stores are currently using it.

I suggest you test it because it is Free up to 500 notification subscribers (that is, for several months)and all its features are available in this free plan.

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4167 244 733

Hello @SanaNaturals, I hope you are doing well! you can try the app AiTrillion

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.

Sensei
Shopify Partner
42 0 2

Hey,

There are a lot of apps that help to send cart recovery emails based on what your customers have added to the cart. But how do you know if the customer is still interested in the product added to the cart? They might have changed their mind or might have purchased it from somewhere else.

Instead of sending the generic cart abandonment email, I would suggest adding product recommendations to it as well. 

Apps like WISER use AI to understand customers’ purchase behavior and the type of products they show interest in. And based on this data, they recommend personalized products in the cart recovery email reminders. These emails not only display super relevant products to your customers but also uncover new revenue streams for your business.

You can give it a shot for FREE, nothing would hurt in trying though. 🙂

Delloop
Shopify Partner
29 0 0

Although I can't help this time around with your abandoned cart issue, you might want to read this - how we can avoid most of them completely.

https://delloop.com/reducing-abandoned-carts-the-power-of-communication-and-customer-engagement/

Delloop solves issues central to eCommerce - lack of repeat sales, costly customer acquisition, low customer retention, friction during pre and post-sales, spiralling service costs and low levels of customer loyalty - all through smarter and more relevant Retailer-Customer Engagement.