About free trial

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 0

Do i need to pay the apps when the trial end or can i delete the app before the trial ends and dont pay any money?

Please help me

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
431 40 114

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Pacino,

Thank you for reaching out with your question. The free trials offered by many developers for their apps allows you to try out and use these applications without making a payment, and removing the app before the trial's expiry means you will not be charged for using it during that period. However, if the app is still installed in your store after the trial ends, you will see a charge for usage of the app beyond its trial period in your next invoice.

I hope that clarifies things but please let me know if you're unsure on anything and have more questions.

Kind regards,

Victor | Shopify Social Care

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 1

I originally set up a Shopify account last year with the fee trial. I know want to reactivate my account so I can use the print on demand option but it only seem to be available via the free trial.

Can you solve my challenge so I can go ahead and design my merchandise.

Thanks,

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
431 40 114

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @TUSOL,

Thank you for reaching out. The ability to integrate a print-on-demand service with your Shopify store is available to all merchants, whether they be on a paid plan or a free trial. You can start a new trial at anytime, but if you'd like to reactivate your store from last year, you can contact our support team and ask that they look into this for you.

Kind regards,

1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 1
Thank you Victor, I will chase this up so they can looked into it. Have a great day!
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
431 40 114

Hi @TUSOL,

No problem at all. Please let me know if you have any further questions or need help with anything.

Kind regards,

0 Likes