Accepting Trade-ins or Buy Back of items from customers.

8 0 0

I can't find anything newer then 2014 in the community forums. Is there an app or any way to allow me to use Shopify to also buy-back items or use the system for trade-ins?

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
46 6 9

Hey, @Thomas_Sansone!

After doing some extensive digging in our app store I was unable to find an app that allows trade-in functionality in your Shopify store.

However, it appears that an old app called Trade Orders once existed but is no longer available through the app developers. I was able to locate the app developers here and they currently offer app development services. It's worth a shot to contact them to see if they can code this functionality into your site. Otherwise, you can always visit our Shopify Experts page which allows you to hire a freelancer or agency for various tasks, including app development.

Let me know if this helps! If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
1 0 0

Hey Thomas. I'm at a hackathon this weekend and we're looking to build an app by the end of the day tomorrow. Would you be up for a quick phone call to describe this problem? You can grab 15 mins on my calendar here: https://calendly.com/chrisjustin/shopify

0 Likes