Achieve Applabs is The New Kid On The Block

achieveapplabs
Shopify Partner
470 36 74

Hello Shopify Community!

My name is Sam Bazargan owner of Achieve Applabs. I want to introduce myself as I've been a longtime reader and want to finally start contributing to some of these great questions regarding embedded apps and storefronts. I have a background of working in I.T. for large service providers. I've also worked as a freelance developer for a number of years building features on NetSuite SCA and general web development. What makes me stand out from the rest is that I have a holistic understanding of web applications and their networked components. I am also Cisco Certified (CCNA), just to throw that in there ;) 

We are currently working on AchieveLoyalty a loyalty and rewards program just for Shopify. Our mission is to help merchants increase sales and customer retention while having a lot of fun doing it. We believe the Shopify community has a great culture that will continue to grow in size. Achieve Applabs aims to develop useful apps that are known for their feature rich free plans and quality support.

Feel free to message me on Shopify's community forums and speak to you soon!

Install Approovly to create and track order approvals | We want to hear from you hello@achieveapplabs.com | Follow us on Twitter @achieveapplabs | Custom Shopify Apps achieveapplabs.com
0 Likes