Add Carrier calculated shipping for printify

Saadchd
4 0 0

hello, is their any specific carrier calculator shipment app for Printify or its just one for all apps connected ?

I want to pay $20 to add it on my current account how can I do so ?

if I added it to the current domain and then I changed the domain with the carrier calculated shipment service stay or I should pay for another one ?

Thanks in advance,

0 Likes
Dirk
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
760 83 175

Hey, @Saadchd 

Carrier calculated shipping (CCS) is a feature that is associated with your Shopify subscription plan. So the feature is tied to the entire Shopify account, not necessarily a specific domain within your Shopify account. You can get the CCS feature in a number of different ways:

1. You can pay the $20/month to add it on to your existing monthly plan

2. If you switch over and pay annually on your Shopify plan, we will actually give you the CCS feature for free. You also save 10% on your subscription when paying upfront for the year.

3. The advanced Shopify plan comes with the CCS plan included

Let me know which option interests you and I'll help you get this onto your account. If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Saadchd
4 0 0

Hello, 

Thanks for the fast reply.

The CCS will allow me to control the shippent payments on printify from shopify right ? For example,i can set it for free in the US and charge worldwide according to the supplier's shipping cost on printify ? It would allow me to be in control of that right ? 

if yes,

I would like to add $20 a month to add it to the existing plan that should be activated after a couple of days.

Thanks,
0 Likes