Solved

Add digital download link to customer account

JoyceMacon
Visitor
2 0 0

How  can I add the digital download link to my customers account so he can achieve the purchased download afterwards?

Accepted Solution (1)

Fayyaz_Ahmed
Shopify Partner
176 34 65

This is an accepted solution.

Hi 

With the Digital Downloads app, on the "thank you for your order" page after they have completed paying for their order, there is a section where they can download their items. 

Problem Solved? ✔️Accept the solution so you can help others.
* Email: fayyazraza@gmail.com * Skype: fayyaz_raza

View solution in original post

Replies 7 (7)

Fayyaz_Ahmed
Shopify Partner
176 34 65

This is an accepted solution.

Hi 

With the Digital Downloads app, on the "thank you for your order" page after they have completed paying for their order, there is a section where they can download their items. 

Problem Solved? ✔️Accept the solution so you can help others.
* Email: fayyazraza@gmail.com * Skype: fayyaz_raza
JoyceMacon
Visitor
2 0 0

Thank you fayyaz.

Tommy_Gumdal
Tourist
7 0 1

Is there a way to add a download link in customers account page. So they can log into their account and download their order whenever? So Idont have to send a mail whenever they want to download their product again?

razmutaz
Visitor
1 0 0

@Tommy_Gumdal wrote:

Is there a way to add a download link in customers account page. So they can log into their account and download their order whenever? So Idont have to send a mail whenever they want to download their product again?

did you find a solution?

btrain-004
Shopify Partner
12 0 3

The only method I can think of is adding the digital download link to the product metafields then using the theme to display the link within the user's account page. But however, updating would be a pain. Is there an app that can link a digital download link to a line item within the customer's order details?

PresetLion
Excursionist
14 0 8

Anyone found a solution to this?

JaviExpress
Shopify Partner
137 14 21

Hi.

The app in my signature, Customer Accounts, will allow you to replace the account page with a widget that contains more content and tools, and it's more customizable.

It can also integrate with other CRM and order management apps, like Invoice apps to add a Download Invoice button to each order in the order history, on the account page.

You can find here the list of available integrations.

Customer Accounts Concierge
Turn the account page into a beautiful and multifunctional customer portal. Integrate contents, tools, and CRM features from other apps to drive a longer, richer and more personalized customer experience: Profile, Order History, Loyalty, Wishlist, Social Login, Customer Forms.