Add digital download link to customer account

Solved
Highlighted
2 0 0

How  can I add the digital download link to my customers account so he can achieve the purchased download afterwards?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
165 34 61

This is an accepted solution.

Hi 

With the Digital Downloads app, on the "thank you for your order" page after they have completed paying for their order, there is a section where they can download their items. 

Problem Solved? ✔️Accept the solution so you can help others.
* Email: fayyazraza@gmail.com * Skype: fayyaz_raza
Highlighted
2 0 0

Thank you fayyaz.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 1

Is there a way to add a download link in customers account page. So they can log into their account and download their order whenever? So Idont have to send a mail whenever they want to download their product again?

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

@Tommy_Gumdal wrote:

Is there a way to add a download link in customers account page. So they can log into their account and download their order whenever? So Idont have to send a mail whenever they want to download their product again?

did you find a solution?

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

The only method I can think of is adding the digital download link to the product metafields then using the theme to display the link within the user's account page. But however, updating would be a pain. Is there an app that can link a digital download link to a line item within the customer's order details?

0 Likes
Highlighted
8 0 0

Anyone found a solution to this?

0 Likes