Add elements on page app

Shopify Partner
13 0 0

Hello, I would like to be creating an app where I could be adding elements to the page, for example, countdown counters, etc ...

Does anyone recommend why should I start? I already researched the API and did not see anything that could help me.

0 Likes

Hi Good,

Adding stuff is easy:-) Doing it right isn't. I would say it all depends on your skillset. From your question - and from the fact that you didn't find anything that can help you in your previous searches I must assume that you are a beginner. So I would suggest you take a course in how to develop and use JavaScript. Shopify as an environment is off course an amalgam of several technologies. HTML, JavaScript, StyleSheets, Liquid, Templating etc. All the technologies can be used to add and subtract page elements in any place, on any page and in any shop.

I googled this: https://www.udemy.com/the-complete-javascript-course/

I think this is a good way to start

Happy coding

Tonny Christiansen / PageSpeed Guru

Shopify PageSpeed Expert | Speed up your Shop and Earn 45% more, Get 31% more Traffic and Boost Conversion Rates by 20%
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
13 0 0

So, I'm a programmer, I consider myself to be new to knowledge in various languages, including javascript. However, the app allows you to download an app, and a backup application to fix the parts of the store model. Do you understand now?

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
13 0 0

help me

0 Likes
Hi Good, No I don't understand sorry. I would like to help if I can but you have to be more clear about what you want. Here is what I know: 1) You want to build an app. 2) You want the app to add elements to a shopify page. 3) You are a beginner programmer. Best regards Tonny / PageSpeed Guru
Shopify PageSpeed Expert | Speed up your Shop and Earn 45% more, Get 31% more Traffic and Boost Conversion Rates by 20%
0 Likes