Add to Cart Popup

3 0 0

I'm looking to create or add and 'add to cart popup' to my website.

I'm not sure if an app exists like this but here's how i see it working:

When the user clicks on 'Add to Cart' the popup would appear and have some html in it:

Are you sure you selected the right size?

Click here if you'd like to book a fitting with us.

[] I'm sure I have the right size

They should then select the checkbox to continue adding the product to the cart.

Can anyone help out?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
955 46 136

Hello @SimonTayler,

No, there is no app available to provide exact feature but yes any Shopify expert can code this for you. You can contact gowebbaby.com and they can provide you the solution for this.

Thanks
Regards,
Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
274 36 31

Hello, @SimonTayler.

Elias here with Shopify Support. Thank you for this inquiry.

I understand you’re looking to create a popup with an add-to-cart function so you can confirm customer orders and add more information about their product. This is not common, but I was able to find a third-party app that might be able to do something like that - called Globo Sticky Add To Cart. . If you need any assistance with this app, you can always reach out to the developer directly through the contact information found in the Support section of their app’s page. 

That said, this is also something that you can accomplish through custom coding. If you’re not comfortable with HTML, CSS, Javascript, and Liquid, you can hire a developer to help you with that. If you don’t have a developer, feel free to find a developer on Shopify Experts. Shopify Experts are experienced with custom coding and they will be able to help you create a solution for this. 

I hope this provides a couple of suggestions to look into. If you have any other questions on this topic, don’t hesitate to let me know!

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @SimonTayler 

I would highly recommend you use the Globo Straight to Checkout app by Globo. Here is some information about the app: 

Globo Straight to Checkout by Globo offers customers with many distinctive features. First, the app can skip the cart page and sticky carts. Your website is still accessible in other ways. Moreover, the number of abandoned shopping carts is also decreased. Second, to capture more visitors as well as diverse the product display, pop-ups will appear after customers click Add to Cart. The popup offers some options such as Continue Shopping, Go to Cart or Checkout. Moreover, the store’s admins can create amazing designs for pop-ups via tools such as color, font size, the background to fit with your store’s message. Third, Globo Straight is compatible with iOS, Android and Ipad. The app is free of charge, you can generate more sales revenue so

You can get the app and others app here

Avada is an e-commerce solution provider based in the heart of Vietnam where the best developers unite. Founded in 2017 by Mageplaza, Avada is responsible to complete the mission to help 1 million online businesses grow revenues.

----------------------------
Was my reply helpful? Click Like or Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @SimonTayler, Sarosha here from Aiva

Our app will let you easily design an informational popup which is triggered when the "Add-to-Cart" button is clicked. You will be able to confirm whether they selected the right size or encourage them to reach out to you.

Once you've installed, check out this campaign as a starting point, and our Smart Setup will guide you through the editing process. Please reach out to our team on Live Chat with any questions and we'll be happy to help :)

5x your website conversion today → Aiva For Shopify
1 Like