Adding Reviews

Solved
rawearthbody
1 0 0

Hello,

I need help adding product reviews and stars to my new website.

0 Likes
Guleria
Shopify Partner
1270 264 353

This is an accepted solution.

Hello,

Install this app https://apps.shopify.com/product-reviews and follow the instructions.

or install any one which you like and config it.

Thanks

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
Email: guleriathakur43@gmail.com, Skype: navrocks1
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Dirk
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
837 91 191

Hey, @Guleria 

Are you dropshipping through Oberlo/AliExpress? There is an app called AliExpress Review Importer that will import reviews from your AliExpress products. This app also integrates directly with the reviews app Judge.me so you can display review star ratings on your products.

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Hi @rawearthbody 

This is PageFly, I would love to provide the solution to your question. 

You can use the Loox - Product Review app to show reviews gallery and rating stars. It has a 14-day free trial for you to use. 

Especially, PageFly integrates with Loox so you just need to configure settings in the Loox and drag and drop the review elements on your page.

loox-image-1-1536x808.png

With PageFly, you can build many beautiful and high-converting product pages, you can give it a try. 

I hope my answer helps you. If you find it helpful, you can give it a like. Let me know if you need any help,

PageFly.

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.
- Learn How To Build A Successful eCommerce Subscription Business In This A-Z Free Course
- Inspiring example: PageFly builds a complete Shopify landing page base on Nike.com
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Youtube | PageFly Community | Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter
elanaalex
2 0 1

Thank you for the post! this is truly helpful.
I had also some issues on my store. now I found solutions on this post. Again thanks.