Adding Shipping insurance and signatures

Sandra_Dussault
2 0 3

I am wondering if it is possible to add a check box on the Shipping option page, where the customer could add a signature required and insurance option?

I am trying to avoid to add separate shipping rates.

Mike_Moreno
5 0 0

I don't know of any solution for adding a signature required, but there is an app called Route to offer shipping insurance. Its a free app so you can easily see if it works for what you are looking for. 

www.routeapp.io

0 Likes
Sandra_Dussault
2 0 3

Thank you Mike,

However we want to keep insurance with our shipping carrier not use a third party. So this is not helpful unfortunately.

0 Likes
Mike_Moreno
5 0 0

Do you use only one carrier? And did you have to go and get a policy in place with them where you are paying an insurance premium on each sale?

0 Likes
timd58
5 0 0

There is a new app, Engarde Purchase Protection. This is a similar app to route but instead of them taking the money you make from the insurance, you get to keep all the revenue and manage the insurance process yourself. You can create your own insurance policy and then charge for it in the cart. 

0 Likes
Ferretronica
1 0 0

Hola, esta aplicacion ya no esta disponible, conoces otra muy similar a esta?. Agradezco tu respuesta. Gracias.

0 Likes