Adding product one by one

1 0 0
Hi is there anyway i can import products from a different website it's not on shopify. Like how with amazon url it will import the products. Can i use a URL from my dropship website and upload all at one time or do i have to add each product individually? I have lots products but uploading one by one has taken weeks. I don't have a csv file. Just tge url from the websi. Idk if I'm making any sense please help!!
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
140 2 8

Hi @Therusticpost12! Gabby here from the Community Engagement team at Spocket.

Have you figured this out already? A lot of time has passed since you posted this.

In any case, if you're looking for a platform that allows you to import products you need to your Shopify store in bulk, then Spocket might interest you. The app's easy-to-use interface makes this certain processes such as bulk importing easy for you. Here's a step-by-step of how importing products work with us:

1. You go on the catalog and search for the item/s you need:

Search_-_Spocket.png

2. You click on an item and check if its features suit your preferences, then you click on "Add to Import List". You can repeat this process depending on how many items you wish to import for a particular session:

Search_-_Spocket.png

3. You then go to Import List where you'll find all the items you chose to import will appear. Here's a video from the platform's Youtube channel that best explains this: Product Customization

Import_List_-_Spocket.png

Hope these are clear and if you're interested to know more about Spocket and possibly register as a member, you can visit the official website! You can also reply to my post here for your inquiries.

0 Likes