Adjust shipping rate according to delivery time chosen

1 0 0

Hello everyone, 

I am working on a flower wholesaler Shopify store and I am facing a problem with my shipping rates. 

I added a calendar on my cart page that let customers choose delivery date and time (2 hours time slots); once the desired date and time have been selected I would like to charge different rates according to the time chosen in a way that on the checkout page the customer sees only the shipping rate that is assigned to the desired delivery slot. 

For example:

Delivery requested for day X between 08:00 and 10:00. The customer sees: Standard shipping 5 euros
Delivery requested for day X between 10:00 and 14:00. The customer sees: Standard shipping 3 euros
Delivery requested for day X between 14:00 and 20:00. The customer sees: Standard shipping 3 euros

I did not find any app or script that let me adjust the shipping rates in this way. 

Could you please help me?

Bests, 

Michelangelo 
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi Michelangelo, 

In my experience, Zapiet was the best solution for this sort of situation. They're a good crew of support staff, and it sounds like what you need is exactly what they're set up for. Hope this helps!

Customer Success Lead @ Intuitive Shipping
Intuitive Shipping | Automate Shipping Profiles
1 Like