AdsFire

6 0 0

Does anybody know  something about  AdsFire? Is it effective or/and reliable?

0 Likes
Excursionist
30 0 50

They just sent me this (probably) too good to be true sales pitch. I don't know if anything they're claiming is true...

Hey, it’s Greg from AdsFire ®.

Sorry for the tricky subject.

Actually, we’ve got something great for you! All we know that COVID-19 affects good on most eCommerce, and...!!!

Google recently announced a new type of Ads for Shopify (and eCommerce). It gives FANTASTICALLY GREAT results ( Huit Denim for example got $1,765 from $30 invested yesterday )and our team has first access to run a very fast campaign for you, really, traffic will start coming in 6-12 hours).

We won’t charge you anything for running the campaign until it gives real results, only a setup fee ($30), and we include the $150 Google Ads coupon for the budget, so you won’t spend a penny until the sales start changing your mind.

>> We Created a Personal Link <<

Just fill in the simple form with your email and Shopify URL. Our team and app will do the rest as quickly as within 6-12 hours to get you started.

>> GET STARTED HERE <<

Everything will take 2 minutes of your time or less.

0 Likes
1 0 0

I received the same email. No good information to add here. But am curious.

0 Likes
Tourist
3 0 1

yeah.... doesn't seem worth the risk, even if it is just $30, as they claim.   

Things I notice, after looking at https://uiliu.com/adsfire-co 

Site was just launched a little over a month ago... and their contact phone number for the US ((890) 865-87-98) is the same for 'rocket ads' and 'true ads' with exactly the same webpage content. 

seems pretty scammy... but then again, if they have just automated the google coupon, and are just working on getting ads to work and then continuing with them... I guess it might work. 

1 0 0

Yeah, I was wondering the same.  I couldn't find anything on the Internet about the company, so a little suspect.  I got the same emails in my junk folder.  They seem to be well written but a bit too good to be true.

0 Likes
Excursionist
50 0 12

TOTAL FRAUD!!!!  They claim to be  AdsFire ®.  They are not a registered trademark. Search for them on the United Stated Patent and Trademark website, they do NOT Exist.  

Claiming you have a registered trademark for your name or logo and you really don't is a crime in the USA.

So those facts prove they are a scam and no one should attempt to work with them at all.

Excursionist
50 0 12

TOTAL FRAUD!!!!  They claim to be  AdsFire ®.  They are not a registered trademarked company. Search for them on the United States Patent and Trademark website, they do NOT Exist.  

Claiming you have a registered trademark for your name or logo and you really don't is a crime in the USA.

So those facts prove they are a scam and no one should attempt to work with them at all.

0 Likes
2 0 0

Yes this is fraudulent. Please treat this as a warning.

If you receive emails or offers from any of the following email domains or addresses just ignore them.

@adsfire.me
@adsfire.co
keyboardvirtuoso@gmail.com

I am working on retrieving my money. If anyone else has been scammed please contact your credit card issuer and alert them to the fraudulent transaction. You can also raise a dispute with the payment provider that this criminal is using: https://fastspring.com/question-a-charge/#fraud

Further details to follow.

0 Likes
2 0 0

This fraud "Adsfire" uses FastSpring to process payments.

On the FastSpring invoice is a support contact section:

Product Support
http://mikhailpalin.com/en/kv/
keyboardvirtuoso@gmail.com

A WHOIS lookup on the domain reveals the following:

Registrant Name: Mikhail Palin
Registrant Organization: Private person
Registrant Street: Khersonskaya street, 18-5
Registrant City: Moscow
Registrant State/Province: Moscow
Registrant Postal Code: 117461
Registrant Country: RU
Registrant Phone: +7.9096505769
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax: +7.9096505769
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: asdfg68@bk.ru

0 Likes
Tourist
7 0 2

They do a good job of concealing the fact that they are actually NOT providing services until after you submit payment.  Phone number doesn't work- emails go unanswered.  Other posts point out that they are illegally using a registered trademark- also, they are NOT a google partner.

They upset the wrong retailer- Paypal and the adsfire account has now been flagged for review and we predict payments will blocked to their account very soon.  Also- make a mental note for yourself- have NOTHING to do with fastspring either- they are a scammy company in their own right.  If you find the need to use fastspring- then you need to re-examine your business model.

0 Likes