Advance Pre Order App With Partial Payments

Highlighted

Hi All, 

We all know the value of the preorders when it comes to ecommerce industry, as it helps the merchants to get a clear picture of the stocks. So it helps them to buy that product in sufficient quantities.

But there is another case in which preorders get canceled by the buyers so it can yield to a great loss to the merchant who already purchased the products in bulk. Keeping this condition in mind we have updated our Advanced Preorder Shopify app with an option for partial payments. With this feature, admin can take a partial payment from their customers during preordering and lowers the chances of the cancellations. 

How would you rate this feature? Mention in comments!

Thanks

vikas verma
shine dezign infonet
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

I have installed the app to allow customers to pay 50% for this pre-order but it is not working. What must I do to make this work? Also, can you set it up for me? https://jagxjsparts.com/products/carello-h4-glass-headlight-lenses-92-to-96?_pos=4&_sid=53577779b&_s... 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi Shoprify team

Advance Pre Order (Partial Payment ) Issues - All the points needs to get fixed at earliest

- On Checkout Page, featured thumbnail is not showing
- On checkout page , unable to hyperlink logo, and return to the CART
- On cart Page, Express Payment not working
- Partial Payment functionality is not working - Currency is not getting changed

They are using  Draft Order API, Request Please provide solution as soon as possible.

It will be great if you can provide us any help asap as we have to meet our client projects's deadline

0 Likes