Advanced Custom Fields - on one page I can see it on another I can not.

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
13 0 0

Recently we have installed Advanced Custom Fields because we need some customization.

Since we have changed the way to choose variations from Icons to DropDown on some products custom fields are not working anymore.

Is there anyone that knows that app well and could help me?

We are using unique tags to link products from the same group but different colors (to have feature when someone changes color (from dropdown) to be redirected to another product with that color because client wants to have color name in title and all color variations in category page).

Here is how does looks on a product that works great and how does looks on a product that missing custom fields.

One product with dimension variationsOne product with dimension variationsOne of 3 products (different color each product and linked with unique tag)One of 3 products (different color each product and linked with unique tag)

Thanks a lot!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
13 0 0

I have create new product with 2 variations of size.
And everything worked fine. I have use product type and unique tag and everything.
Edit custom fields in app and worked great.

Then I have create duplication of that product and duplication does not working.

Test product 1 still works.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @JuricaBD,

I would highly recommend Accentuate custom fields over the app you're currently using. :)

Michael | Business Development @ Helium
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution
Helium builds apps that merchants depend on:
Customer Fields app (since 2015)
Meteor Mega Menu app (since 2014)
0 Likes