Affiliate programme

GCIIMessi
Tourist
5 0 1

Hey! I was wondering if any of you guys have tried any apps made for setting up Affiliate Programs.

If so, do you have any recommendations?

0 Likes
Buzzbassador
Tourist
11 0 2

Hi @GCIIMessi!

I hope you are well. I think our app Buzzbassador would be a perfect fit for you! We are an ambassador program management app that allows you to automatically generate unique referral codes for each ambassador, track sales and performance, and pay commission. We also allow you to customize your entire onboarding process by creating a custom ambassador landing page for your site, a branded application form, and white-labeled automated email campaigns.

The referral code rules (discount rate, commission rate, etc.) are completely customizable. The codes can be created to apply before or after shipping & taxes, and can be applied to certain products/collections. The codes can also be customized by the ambassadors to match your branding, rather than just a random string of characters like many other automatic discount code apps. We also offer other appealing features like an ambassador leaderboard, a unique account & dashboard for each ambassador, and more. 

I hope you'll check us out! We have a US-based support team that offers 24/7 instant chat support, with an average response time of just a few minutes, and our no-code setup process is super simple - it usually only takes people under an hour.

If you have any questions, check out our app store listing or send us an email at support@buzzbassador.com!

Cheers!

- Shelby, CMO @Buzzbassador 

0 Likes