After I deleted an app from my Shopify apps, will it keep charging me?

evie_7
1 0 0

Hi. I tried an app for once and fogot to delete it. I didn't realize it until I was charged 99$ this month. And of course then I deleted this app. Just wanna make sure it won't keep charging me now, right?

Thanks.

0 Likes
Don
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1388 92 190

Hi there @evie_7!

Don here from Shopify.

Once you delete an app from the Apps menu in your Shopify admin you will not be billed for any future billing cycles of that app.

If a new billing cycle had already started for that app before you removed it, you would still be charged for the use of that app for that period, but would not then be charged again moving forward for it.

You can learn a bit more about how this all works here on our help site.

If you feel you have been charged in error for the use of an app, you can always reach out to the developers using the contact details listed on the page for that app in our App Store to see if you would be eligible for a refund request.

Let me know if you have any questions about this or anything else Shopify-related.

Was there a particular business need you wanted to address using that app or were you just trying things out?

Regards,

Don

Don | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Clippety
1 0 0

I am still getting Charged. I even talked to customer service and she told me to send an email with the Dates Of the Charges. they Charged me Again.

0 Likes
Don
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1388 92 190

Hi there @Clippety!

Don here from Shopify.

Thanks for reaching out here in our Shopify Community.

Once you have removed an app from your store, you will no longer be charged for that app moving forward.

Depending on when you installed an app, to begin with, your specific billing period would differ accordingly.

I'd double-check to make sure that you have removed this app from the Apps menu in your admin, just in case it was not removed and deleted yet to date.

If you've already gotten in touch with us via our help centre, that's the best place for any queries relating to your account specifically, such as billing or invoices as here.

All the best!

Regards,

Don

Don | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
sn5
1 0 0

I installed the Sixads app just to try out but i realized i don't need it . I canceled the plan but i getting charge for this month.

0 Likes