After uninstalling app, still showing charges in billing section.

MehulYadav
Tourist
7 0 1

Hey, I have installed one app & after the free trial ends(as on the last few days of free trial ends I am out of station & there is very rare internet available) I have uninstalled this app(Because of I am just testing the apps feature). But still, in the billing section, I am seeing the charges for the app. and my billing date is within the next 2 days.

Please Help me with this...

Here is the screenshot of the billing section: 

MehulYadav_0-1609521047490.png

0 Likes
Olivia
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
639 67 122

Hey, @MehulYadav!

Olivia here from the Shopify Team.

Thanks for sharing your question. The screenshot you shared is very difficult for me to read and I don't want to make any wrong assumptions, so I'm hoping you can share the following details more clearly:

• Dates the app was installed on your store
  • Name of the app

App charges only appear if you had the app longer than the free trial period stated for the app. Once you share the app's name, we can double check its' trial period through our App Store, and cross-reference that with the length you had the app installed.

If it turns out the charge was triggered incorrectly, then you can contact the app developer to present your case and request a refund. Once approved, the app developer will work with the Shopify team to reimburse the funds within a few business days.

I look forward to your reply,

Olivia | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
MehulYadav
Tourist
7 0 1

Here is the screenshot:

MehulYadav_0-1609906803917.png

0 Likes