Ali reviews, reviews not showing up?

Shopify92
Tourist
9 0 3

Hello,

I added the reviews, but it's not showing up, it's published, what do I do?

Thanks

Peter
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
2022 161 436

Hey there!

Peter here from Shopify Support!

I'm going to go out on a limb and say you're using "Ali Reviews - Import product reviews from AliExpress in 1 click - Product review app" as this is the most commonly used app to import products to merchants stores. The first thing to look at is ensuring that these steps are followed for the app:

Before beginning, make sure that Ali Reviews extension is added on Chrome. To import reviews:

1. Go to Apps on your Shopify store and select Ali Reviews

2. Access "Get Reviews" and search for the product

3. Click ADD REVIEWS and enter an AliExpress product URL then NEXT

4. Select options to filter which reviews you want to show.

5. Wait a few secs and check the result.

If these steps are done, and the reviews aren't appearing then it would be best to reach out directly to the app developer via email (support@fireapps.io) as they would be able to look further into why the reviews aren't showing up. If this isn't the app you're using then reaching out to the app developer would still be the best option. You can find the contact information for the app developer on the right-hand side of their app page. 

If there's anything else I can help with please don't hesitate to reply back and I'll happily help out!

All the best, 

Peter M
Shopify Support

Peter | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

miss_necessity
Excursionist
31 0 12

Have you heard of Editorify? I am using it and it works great for me! It's free for Aliexpress reviews, Premium plan is $9.95/month with main features such as: Unlimited Reviews from Ali, Amazon, Etsy & More, Unlimited Videos from Youtube, Unlimited Photos from any site, Filters & Blacklist, and be able to write your own reviews or let customers leave their own feedback with an option to upload pictures.

Sara_85
30 0 0

Hello @Shopify92 

If you are interested in something new I suggest you take a look on new app Reviify.

https://apps.shopify.com/aliexpress-reviews-importer

Reviify is an all-in-one app for Ecommerce Review Management.

COPMPLETE ALL JUST A CLICK.  FREE VERSION IS AVAILABLE.

Reviify is the fastest way to get your shop up and running with minimal frustration. Simply sign up, add your details, and let the app handle your review management.

Install the app and choose your package. You can easily import reviews, set up notifications and popups for future reviews, and import everything you need from Aliexpress easily.

0 Likes