Solved

All kinds of blogs and community apps

AntonC
Excursionist
58 1 1

Hi all

I was wondering if anyone knew of any blog apps that style the blog page properly as well as any app that allows a sites community to post comments and add / upload their own pictures to a the site? (as in taking a pic of yourself in a t-shirt / hoodie you purchased and uploading it to the community page on the site)

thanks peeps 

Accepted Solution (1)

PageFly-Victor
Shopify Partner
7865 1785 3055

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @AntonC,

PageFly page builder has the ability to build Blog Post with drag and drop mechanism, ready to use templates as well.

For the community to post comments, you can consider https://apps.shopify.com/powr-comments? or regular Product Reviews app so they can submit Image/review/rating like Yotpo, Loox, Judgeme

Hope you find this helpful.

Cheers

View solution in original post

Replies 5 (5)

PageFly-Victor
Shopify Partner
7865 1785 3055

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @AntonC,

PageFly page builder has the ability to build Blog Post with drag and drop mechanism, ready to use templates as well.

For the community to post comments, you can consider https://apps.shopify.com/powr-comments? or regular Product Reviews app so they can submit Image/review/rating like Yotpo, Loox, Judgeme

Hope you find this helpful.

Cheers

AntonC
Excursionist
58 1 1

Thanks for the feedback, i am going to take a look at those apps you mentioned.
The Store owner that we are building this for doesnt really want to pay for the page builder app (pagefly, shogun) so we are a bit limited...

PageFly-Victor
Shopify Partner
7865 1785 3055

Hi @AntonC 

You're welcome, I'm so glad that I could help you.

Let me know if you have any further questions. If you find my answer helpful, let give it a thumb up!

PageFly.

PeerBoard
Shopify Partner
22 0 0

Hi @AntonC!

PeerBoard - a community platform, that helps you to create a community forum on your website.

Members certainly can post comments as well as create their posts with pictures/ videos/ GIFS.

It can be a one-app solution for all your needs.

I Hope, someone will find it useful. 

PeerBoard is a powerful modern community platform that enables embedded and fully white-labeled communities.

Aheadworks_team
Shopify Partner
67 1 5

Hi there!

I recommend checking out the Buildify app. It is a powerful content management app that offers a customizable blog page and allows community engagement through comments. Buildify is a powerful and user-friendly drag and drop builder that allows you to create custom pages and content without any coding knowledge or experience. With its intuitive interface and flexible design options, you can easily build landing pages, product pages, and other content that perfectly suits your business needs.

I hope this helps!

banned