Amazon, Ebay and Etsy Integration with Shopify

7 0 0

Hi,

We are currently sell accross the Shopify, Amazon, eBay and Etsy Marketplaces and I was wondering it there is an app which would import all orders to shopify and sync the stock accross the entire channels? So the shopify would become a centre of our operations?

Anyone is using app which they would advice?

I found the app called Channel Unity but was wondering if there are any other ones out there which I am not aware of?

Thank you!

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1782 91 218

Hi Paulius, 

Nick here from Shopify. 

Really good questions and great find on the MultiChannel sales app by Channel Unity app also. It's definitely one of the strongest apps for this in the app store. I did some digging for you on this and find a couple of others. Let's take a look at them below:

There are some apps also which enable you to sell via other channels such as eBay Amazon and Etsy and are free so if they can do what you are looking for, it could be worth looking into. 

Hope this helps and gives you some different options with this. 

All the best, Nick

Nick | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Tourist
9 1 2

Hi Paulis,

Hope You Are Doing Good

With regards to synchronization of Products and Inventory related to Etsy Marketplace. We have integration app available on Shopify App Store as Etsy Marketplace Integration App, all the products which are there on seller’s Shopify Store would be synced to our Integration App from there products can be uploaded on Etsy Marketplace. The same concept is followed in order management in vice versa manner when the seller receives an order on Etsy Marketplace then at that time, orders get synced to our Integration app from there it gets created in your Shopify store. Let me share some of the important features of our Etsy Marketplace Integration App:-

1) Near Real-Time synchronization of Inventory and Price.

2) The app is developed on Polaris theme so that Shopify seller gets familiar look & feel.

3) 24/7 Instant dedicated support

We also have other marketplace integration apps too, you can check HERE.

Regards,
Shopify Expert | Shopify
http://apps.cedcommerce.com
email: shopify@cedcommerce.com
0 Likes