Amazon Sales Channel questions - Fulfilling Orders

Highlighted
2 0 0

Dear All,

May I ask questions regarding the link below:

https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/sell-online/amazon-sales-channel/processing-orders#fulfilling-ord...

Question about this statement below:

"You need to fulfill Amazon orders in your Shopify admin to update it in both Shopify and Amazon Seller Central. When you fulfill the order in Shopify, the order status is automatically marked as fulfilled on Amazon, with the same fulfillment date."

Normally, I will do the fulfill order at Amazon, adding the logistic company and tracking number manually.

But I need clarify to the statement above, let say if the Amazon sales channel can syncs all my Amazon orders to my Shopify Admin, then I fulfill the order at Shopify Admin by adding the logistic and tracking number at Shopify Admin, will the logistic and tracking number automatic updated at my Amazon Seller Account?

Thank you.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
809 67 190

Yes it should if you're connected with Amazon the fulfillment / order notifications should sync up.

I use a different app to import FBM orders from Amazon, but the Amazon Sales Channel should serve the same purpose of syncing.

I'd do a test run either way so you can experience the funnel / emails / notifications as the customer and make sure everything looks good and optimized.

Founder of Speed Boostr (Shopify optimization and dev agency).
Creator of Theme Scientist (A/B testing app).
Creator of Order Automator (app that auto tags + fulfills orders, send emails).
Creator of Tip Jar (add a tip button to your store).
Creator of Shopify Analyzer (free performance analysis tool).
My team also builds custom apps and automated solutions.
Enjoy the adventure!
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

yes, thanks for your answer. if the answer is yes can direct synchronize from shopify admin especially tracking number. I should be able to save some time and money. anyway, i still will login to amazon and check if have any buyer messages. beside that i can direct shipping from third party supplier no need i do packing the items. FBM at shopify (amazon sync) then shopify sync tracking number, if the answer is yes. May I know if the answer is No, then is there still have any App can do it? I need synchronize order from amazon to shopify (or other ecommerce), then shopify sync logistic and tracking number and update at Amazon seller account. TQ so much.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
809 67 190

i still will login to amazon and check if have any buyer messages.

You can have these go to your customer support email address so you don't need to manually login and check.

For the fulfillment, you might not need any apps. Try a test run with that first.

The setup I have, for reference:

- Codisto to automatically import Amazon FBM orders into Shopify store (so 3rd party supplier gets the notification and fulfills them)

- Order Automator to send custom order notifications + auto fulfill Shopify orders using Amazon FBA

Here are the details on how I automate order fulfillment with Shopify / Amazon: https://speedboostr.com/automate-order-fulfillment-on-shopify.

Founder of Speed Boostr (Shopify optimization and dev agency).
Creator of Theme Scientist (A/B testing app).
Creator of Order Automator (app that auto tags + fulfills orders, send emails).
Creator of Tip Jar (add a tip button to your store).
Creator of Shopify Analyzer (free performance analysis tool).
My team also builds custom apps and automated solutions.
Enjoy the adventure!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
43 3 12

If you're looking for an app to automatically send your Shopify orders to Amazon for fulfillment, check out the FBA Shipping app. It will pull tracking numbers and order updates from Amazon, then send them to your customers from your Shopify store.

0 Likes