Amazon connecting

Roberta_Hickers
1 0 0

Hi

So i set all up and i see it on my Amazon account and it say's active but when i click on Shopify it say's

Couldn’t access your Amazon account

Confirm Shopify has access from the Amazon MWS developer permissions section of Seller Central. It can take up to 12 hours for Amazon to confirm access. The MWS token shows in my Amazon account, so what i do know?

Thanks

0 Likes
JoesIdeas
Shopify Expert
1228 109 299

It's hard to tell what you're connecting exactly.

I would wait 12 hours, and if you're still getting the error, explain what you're trying to set up and include screenshots of the error, that will help us help you solve your problem.

Founder of Speed Boostr (Shopify optimization experts, theme customization, custom app development).
Creator of Shopify Analyzer (first performance analysis tool for Shopify sites, free for the Shopify community).
Creator of Order Automator (auto tag orders and customers + auto fulfillment + more automations).
More apps: Theme Scientist (A/B testing), Tip Jar (add a tip button), File Optimizer (optimize CSS, JS, Liquid).
0 Likes
Seller1
1 0 0

I have the same problem. Amazon shows connected but does not see my Amazon listings. I get an error page when trying to connect but then it shows connected. Still no listings. I am in my 14 day free trial to get this to work and support is ignoring me. can anyone fix this issue? If this doesn't link then it wont work for me. I waited the 12 hours before trying again a few times. Frustrating. 

0 Likes