New to this. Looking to dropship some product. I have tons of product in the inventory and looking to upload some on Amazon. I tried Amazon app (which I no longer can find). But couldn't complete connection. Was connecting to my seller central but could never get to the part where you can upload the product. Was erroring out. I assume its too buggy so I quit
The questions are:
1. What app should I use that is actually working well to post product on amazon.
2. If no such app exists, I can upload manually on Amazon from seller central via spreadsheet or something.. If that is the case how do I control inventory? Manually is a pain. What are best practices?
Just starting out so I dont expect any significant volume so pretty sure can do some things manually.
ANY help would be appreciated!
Solved! Go to the solution
This is an accepted solution.
I'm a partner in a Shopify store that fulfills via Amazon + interact with a lot of stores doing the same, via an app my team built Order Automator.
Here's the flow I use and see most often:
1) Upload products in bulk via spreadsheet (in Seller Central > Inventory > Upload via spreadsheet).
2) If you are using Amazon FBA to fulfill Shopify orders, use Shopify's amazon fulfillment service and connect that to your store, guide on that here: https://speedboostr.com/automate-order-fulfillment-on-shopify.
3) Since you're doing low quantity, it will be easy to request fulfillment from the order page so you don't need an app, but when you scale up and get tired of requesting fulfillment you can automate that with the Order Automator app.
If you're not doing Amazon FBA, or if you want to sell products on Amazon and fulfill from your own warehouse, I recommend the app Codisto to automatically pull in Amazon FBM orders into your Shopify store so you can fulfill them there. That app can also sync inventory between Amazon and Shopify.
@DGW haha nice ya that's a big step, you'll get there
Alex here from Salestio
Our application could help you with Amazon Integration. Our app allow you to do the following
You can use Salestio in both cases: to post products on Amazon, and to control inventory when your products have already been added to Amazon. We support various scenarios of how to send a product to Amazon: connect to an existing Amazon listing, create a new ASIN with a barcode, create a new ASIN with GTIN exemption, create a new ASIN with variations. Please refer to this article for a use case of how to send a new product with variants and GTIN exemption https://medium.com/@salestio/exporting-shopify-products-without-barcodes-to-amazon-a9fa5c1cb167
Salestio allows you to define the rules when the price and quantity of the Shopify product are sent to Amazon. You will be able to set a 10% price increase or stock to be ‘Not more than’ 10, for example.
We support the FBM fulfillment method. Although orders fulfilled by Amazon still appear under the Orders in Salestio, only order fulfilled by merchants are added to Shopify Orders.
We offer a 30-day trial period with no fees. It will allow you to evaluate the application and see how it can be of any use to you. Another useful thing is that we have guides and tutorials describing how to perform various tasks. Whatsmore, our Support Team can help you with the initial setup and even demo per your request.
Interested to hear your opinion on our application.