Solved

What is the best Amazon integration app for Shopify dropshipping?

DGW
Visitor
2 0 1

Hello,

New to this. Looking to dropship some product. I have tons of product in the inventory and looking to upload some on Amazon. I tried Amazon app (which I no longer can find). But couldn't complete connection. Was connecting to my seller central but could never get to the part where you can upload the product. Was erroring out. I assume its too buggy so I quit 🙂

The questions are:

1. What app should I use that is actually working well to post product on amazon.

2. If no such app exists, I can upload manually on Amazon from seller central via spreadsheet or something.. If that is the case how do I control inventory? Manually is a pain. What are best practices?

Just starting out so I dont expect any significant volume so pretty sure can do some things manually.

ANY help would be appreciated!

Accepted Solution (1)

JoesIdeas
Shopify Expert
2194 201 587

This is an accepted solution.

I'm a partner in a Shopify store that fulfills via Amazon + interact with a lot of stores doing the same, via an app my team built Order Automator.

Here's the flow I use and see most often:

1) Upload products in bulk via spreadsheet (in Seller Central > Inventory > Upload via spreadsheet).

2) If you are using Amazon FBA to fulfill Shopify orders, use Shopify's amazon fulfillment service and connect that to your store, guide on that here: https://speedboostr.com/automate-order-fulfillment-on-shopify.

3) Since you're doing low quantity, it will be easy to request fulfillment from the order page so you don't need an app, but when you scale up and get tired of requesting fulfillment you can automate that with the Order Automator app.

If you're not doing Amazon FBA, or if you want to sell products on Amazon and fulfill from your own warehouse, I recommend the app Codisto to automatically pull in Amazon FBM orders into your Shopify store so you can fulfill them there. That app can also sync inventory between Amazon and Shopify.

• Creator of Order Automator (automate tagging, fulfillment, Amazon, notifications + more)
• Shopify developer for 10+ years, store owner for 7 years
• I also make guides like Shopify Automation Tips and How to Deal with Fraud / Chargebacks

View solution in original post

Replies 9 (9)

JoesIdeas
Shopify Expert
2194 201 587

This is an accepted solution.

I'm a partner in a Shopify store that fulfills via Amazon + interact with a lot of stores doing the same, via an app my team built Order Automator.

Here's the flow I use and see most often:

1) Upload products in bulk via spreadsheet (in Seller Central > Inventory > Upload via spreadsheet).

2) If you are using Amazon FBA to fulfill Shopify orders, use Shopify's amazon fulfillment service and connect that to your store, guide on that here: https://speedboostr.com/automate-order-fulfillment-on-shopify.

3) Since you're doing low quantity, it will be easy to request fulfillment from the order page so you don't need an app, but when you scale up and get tired of requesting fulfillment you can automate that with the Order Automator app.

If you're not doing Amazon FBA, or if you want to sell products on Amazon and fulfill from your own warehouse, I recommend the app Codisto to automatically pull in Amazon FBM orders into your Shopify store so you can fulfill them there. That app can also sync inventory between Amazon and Shopify.

• Creator of Order Automator (automate tagging, fulfillment, Amazon, notifications + more)
• I also make guides like Shopify Automation Tips and How to Deal with Fraud / Chargebacks
DGW
Visitor
2 0 1

Thank you so much. This is great info, I will get on it ASAP. Now just need to figure out a tiny detail how to actually start selling 😄

JoesIdeas
Shopify Expert
2194 201 587

@DGW haha nice ya that's a big step, you'll get there 💪

Alex_Jetlic
Shopify Partner
7 0 3

Hello, 

Alex here from Salestio 🙂 

Our application could help you with  Amazon Integration. Our app allow you to do the following

• export products to Amazon;
  • import Amazon orders to Shopify;
  • synchronize stock levels between Shopify and Amazon;
  • increase Amazon listing price by a specific percent.

You can use Salestio in both cases: to post products on Amazon, and to control inventory when your products have already been added to Amazon. We support various scenarios of how to send a product to Amazon: connect to an existing Amazon listing, create a new ASIN with a barcode, create a new ASIN with GTIN exemption, create a new ASIN with variations. Please refer to this article for a use case of how to send a new product with variants and GTIN exemption https://medium.com/@salestio/exporting-shopify-products-without-barcodes-to-amazon-a9fa5c1cb167

Salestio allows you to define the rules when the price and quantity of the Shopify product are sent to Amazon. You will be able to set a 10% price increase or stock to be ‘Not more than’ 10, for example.

We support the FBM fulfillment method. Although orders fulfilled by Amazon still appear under the Orders in Salestio, only order fulfilled by merchants are added to Shopify Orders.

We offer a 30-day trial period with no fees. It will allow you to evaluate the application and see how it can be of any use to you. Another useful thing is that we have guides and tutorials describing how to perform various tasks. Whatsmore, our Support Team can help you with the initial setup and even demo per your request.

Interested to hear your opinion on our application.

ektad
Tourist
27 0 3
Hey DGW

There are plenty of apps in the market right now that can help you upload products automatically on Amazon without needing to manually. One of the most trusted and reliable apps to upload and list products from your Shopify store to the Amazon marketplace and integrate both these stores easily is the Amazon by CedCommerce app.

With this app, you can effectively list the bulk of your products on Amazon simultaneously, with minimal clicks. You can also use the preset templates to list your products and upload them in minutes.

Also, with the 24x7 customer support on offer, all your queries will be resolved by experts in the eCommerce industry for a very long time. This will ensure a smooth onboarding process and even help you during any hiccups you encounter when integrating your Shopify-Amazon business.

And talking of features, the Amazon by CedCommerce app comes with features that’ll come in handy not just now but in the future. Some of the features include:-

• Multiple Amazon account connectivity
Through the Shopify store, you can link and control multiple Amazon Accounts and their listings from one spot, as long as the accounts belong to the same country.

• Support for all Amazon Categories
The Amazon by CedCommerce app allows you to sell products from all categories without restrictions. Build your catalog & also sell handmade Products on Amazon across 14 subcategories

• Set Product Templates
Set templates for products to reduce redundant steps every time new products are uploaded by predefined Inventory, Price, etc., as custom rules to be implemented on the products.

• Create Listings & Offers
This feature allows you to directly upload Product feed from Shopify to your Amazon Seller Account. You can also place offers for the existing products.

• Near Real-Time Inventory tracking & Synchronization
Synchronize your Shopify inventory in near real-time with Amazon. Also, track them from Shopify Dashboard itself. Perform operations such as editing price, description, and other relevant information without switching platforms. Keep checking the inventory count by setting a minimum threshold limit to avoid overselling. Track Product Status highlights and set auto-delete for inventories that go out of stock to protect seller performance.

• Manage Orders & Shipment
Our Shopify-Amazon integration app also ensures that all the orders generated for your listings on Amazon are synchronized with the Shopify Sales channel and can be attended to right from the Shopify panel. Also, get prompt notifications for orders generated or failed. Additionally, you’ll get tracking information and updated status for Amazon orders from the Shopify panel.

And the best part? You can try all these features for FREE with a Free plan that allows you to check out the app and then choose a subscription plan depending on your business needs.

Hope this helps!
Ecommerce

DenysYa
24 0 0

Hey, my team just released M2E Cloud - Shopify to Amazon integration app which covers all what you asked. It is inventory and order management solution which can list and control your products from Shopify to Amazon, eBay and Walmart and you don't have to pay for it, yeah, it is free. The integration process is really simple, so you won't have any issues with that

Hales293
Visitor
1 0 0

Thank you so much for this Shopify to Amazon Integration APP. Now I can use it for my client's sites.

EktaCed
5 0 0

Hey DGW

There are plenty of apps in the market right now that can help you upload products automatically on Amazon without needing to manually. One of the most trusted and reliable apps to upload and list products from your Shopify store to the Amazon marketplace and integrate both these stores easily is the Amazon by CedCommerce app.

With this app, you can effectively list the bulk of your products on Amazon simultaneously, with minimal clicks. You can also use the preset templates to list your products and upload them in minutes.

Also, with the 24x7 customer support on offer, all your queries will be resolved by experts in the eCommerce industry for a very long time. This will ensure a smooth onboarding process and even help you during any hiccups you encounter when integrating your Shopify-Amazon business.

And talking of features, the Amazon by CedCommerce app comes with features that’ll come in handy not just now but in the future. Some of the features include:-

• Multiple Amazon account connectivity

Through the Shopify store, you can link and control multiple Amazon Accounts and their listings from one spot, as long as the accounts belong to the same country.

• Support for all Amazon Categories

The Amazon by CedCommerce app allows you to sell products from all categories without restrictions. Build your catalog & also sell handmade Products on Amazon across 14 subcategories

• Set Product Templates

Set templates for products to reduce redundant steps every time new products are uploaded by predefined Inventory, Price, etc., as custom rules to be implemented on the products.

• Create Listings & Offers

This feature allows you to directly upload Product feed from Shopify to your Amazon Seller Account. You can also place offers for the existing products.

• Near Real-Time Inventory tracking & Synchronization

Synchronize your Shopify inventory in near real-time with Amazon. Also, track them from Shopify Dashboard itself. Perform operations such as editing price, description, and other relevant information without switching platforms. Keep checking the inventory count by setting a minimum threshold limit to avoid overselling. Track Product Status highlights and set auto-delete for inventories that go out of stock to protect seller performance.

• Manage Orders & Shipment

Our Shopify-Amazon integration app also ensures that all the orders generated for your listings on Amazon are synchronized with the Shopify Sales channel and can be attended to right from the Shopify panel. Also, get prompt notifications for orders generated or failed. Additionally, you’ll get tracking information and updated status for Amazon orders from the Shopify panel.

And the best part? You can try all these features for FREE with a Free plan that allows you to check out the app and then choose a subscription plan depending on your business needs.

Hope this helps!

sevensol898
5 0 0

nice use amazon app for selling a product

https://w2beginner.com/amazon-fba-course-in-rawalpindi/