An App that can notify you when a retailer i.e walmart, amazon, kohls, target etc online item is out of stock.

Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 2

I am just curious to know if there is any app like that around. I've been search and nothing so far so I;m wondering if it is hidden somewhere. I see apps with "back in stock" notification but not what I am looking for. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
70 0 12

hi there,

to clarify, you want an app that will take your product's UPC / SKU, look it up on all these other platforms, and let you know true/false whether it's in stock on those platforms? would you also want the price the item is selling for on those platforms?

lastly, would this information only be visible as an admin, or are you wanting to display something on your product pages?

Ryan Kulp || Founder || Fomo (https://apps.shopify.com/fomo)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 2

No.

An app that I can add a product from say walmart to. If the product is called "5 Pcs Norfolk Sofa" or sku 298kd8 

When walmart site is showing out of stock I recieve a notification that "5 pcs Norfolk sofa" has sold out. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
70 0 12

ok, so no connection between your storefront's product inventory. just an app that lets you get notifications when specific products at walmart, amazon, etc are out of stock. is that right?

would you want to specify "5 pcs Norfolk sofa" and "walmart" in the app, or just enter "5 pcs Norfolk sofa" then the app finds it on walmart, amazon, and all others? 

Ryan Kulp || Founder || Fomo (https://apps.shopify.com/fomo)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 2

I'm not sure. I don't think there is any app around for what I would like.

I saw camelcamelcamel, it sends notification on price change for amazon

something similar but "out of stock" instead/ 

0 Likes
Highlighted

@novi wrote:

I am just curious to know if there is any app like that around. I've been search and nothing so far so I;m wondering if it is hidden somewhere. I see apps with "back in stock" notification but not what I am looking for. 

Hi Novi,

Yes, you can find some apps that will notify you when you are or when you are about to be Out-of stock on retailers like Walmart. You can test of of such app Walmart Integration App this will help you get notification about product inventory. 

You will also get some amazing features in the app which will help you enhance your product listings and boost your sales. Some of the features:

• Repricing (helps to win buy box)
  • Promotional pricing 
  • Threshold for inventory management
  • Custom Pricing
  • Swatch Image to enhance product listing
  • Advanced Attributes for SEO of listing

Feel free to ask if you have any query regarding listing of products on Walmart.com and try the app as it is free for 7 days.

Nidhi Rajput | Business Analyst & Marketplace Integration Expert @CedCommerce
If you find the answer helpful, please Like.
If you need any other help or discussion, kindly Comment.
If you think you got the solution, kindly mark answer Accept As Solution.
3 Likes