An app to schedule prices changes for your store products

InCrescendoSrl
Excursionist
12 1 3

ahialogo.png

Hi, store owners! My name is Francesco and I am here to introduce my first (and free) app on the Shopify store. The name is Ahia! - Easy Price Changer. It was featured on the home page as new and noteworthy app.

You can find it here: https://apps.shopify.com/ahia-easy-price-changer

You can use it to schedule price changes for your store products. Maybe for a specific promotion (like black friday) or because you want to raise prices after a market research.

With Ahia! - Easy Price Changer you can:

• change prices for ALL the store products without doing it by hand, or change prices for specific collections or products;
  • decide a date to automatically restore the old prices, so you don't have to do it manually;
  • enable the old and new prices comparison, so your customers know that a promotion is going on (when I used it for my store, conversion rate was better);
  • decide what kind of price change you want to set up (fixed amount or a percentage change);

This is my first app on the store, I am sure I can improve it a lot. Let me know if you have feedbacks, every new idea is welcome if I can improve it!

0 Likes
Split78
3 0 0

Hi,

Nice app and the scheduler works great.

However, as soon as the price update started, it got stuck on 7%

How to fix this?

0 Likes
InCrescendoSrl
Excursionist
12 1 3

Hi! :)

Thanks a lot for using the app. Leave a message at francesco@ahia.store with the name of your store. I will gladly take a look to understand what's going on!

0 Likes
Lhamm
5 0 0

Hello,

This is my second day using the app and when I try to use it to schedule a mark down immediately, it just sits at the "prices analysis" stage. It has been that way for an hour. It just spins. 

Also, when one of the mark downs went through, it did no change a listing that has multiple prices in the variant. Is it possible to have it change the multiple prices in a single variant?

Shop is openroadharley.

Thank you,

Liz

0 Likes
InCrescendoSrl
Excursionist
12 1 3

Hi Lhamm,

Thanks for your message. I saw that you wrote to the assistance and the problem should be solved. Please write to the support to get assistance, I try to follow posts on the forum, but I am not sure I can follow all of them.

Thanks!

0 Likes
Lhamm
5 0 0
It still have prices analysis spinning with no progress for 10 min....
0 Likes