Announcement: App to take action on climate change

chris_pappen
Shopify Partner
14 0 4

Hi guys,

We developed a new application which lets your store become more sustainable. As you know customers do prefer brands which take action on climate change.

By installing our free plugin through the Shopify App Store a new container will be placed into your cart. That will enable customers to reduce their footprint by paying a little extra on checkout. We’ll collect this donation every month from your store by putting it on your monthly Shopify bill. 94 % (6% commission) is being transferred directly to Gold Standard ® projects which help fight climate change. Gold Standard is a UN-backed non-profit organisation which keeps their projects highly transparent. 
In the settings of our plugin you can see all compensated orders and the proof of payment to the projects.

Here’s a list of projects we currently support through Gold Standard®: https://wonderflower.org/projects.html

Let me know what you think. 😊

Best,
Chris

Screenshot 2021-04-15 at 11.43.47.png
Reply 1 (1)

taniyatmadden
Visitor
1 0 0

It's great to see more companies taking action on climate change and giving their customers the option to do the same. I love that the donations go directly to Gold Standard ® projects and that the plugin makes it easy for businesses to track their impact.
As a consumer, I always try to support brands that are doing their part for the environment. It's great to see that this app is making it easier for businesses to do just that. And have you heard of carbonclick.com? It's a similar platform that lets individuals offset their carbon emissions by supporting sustainable projects around the world. It's a great way for individuals to take action on climate change and make a difference.