Any App suggestions for starting a Print Shop?

Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 3

After nearly a year on Shopify with my Print on Demand business rinkthreads.ca I'm looking into starting my own Print on Demand business. 
I'd love to be able to do so via Shopify but researching apps is proving difficult. If any of you have any suggestions, I'm looking for apps that would allow me to do the following. 

1. Have users upload a print file and a mockup that gets sent to me (hopefully with a section for notes)

2. Have a way to preauthorize credit card payments or have credit card info on file for clients

3. Have customers be able to track all their orders on our site to see where they are in production. 

I know it's a stretch, but figured a hive mind is better than me just doing a few more hours of research and re-learning for the 18204802th time that Printify and Printful are handy POD apps on Shopify lol. 

Thanks in advance,

Heather

Highlighted

Hi @RinkThreads,

I couldn't answer all questions, but here are a few things I can recommend on no.1 and no.3

1. Upload a print file: you can use Upload Kit - allows you to insert the upload field - to upload files from the computer or Drive. It has integration with PageFly page builder so if you looking for a customization product page then it's perfect

3. Would suggest using Parcel Panel for order tracking

Hope you find this helpful.

Cheers

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- Use the Christmas template to skyrocket your sales.
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Group | Youtube
- [Tutorial] Get more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi @PageFly 

I tried to use Upload Kit to my store but it didn't work, can you recommend others? 

Nat.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @Natalie18 ,

May I know how it didn't work out for you? not integrated well with your theme or with other apps?

Upload Lift is another recommendation of mine.

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- Use the Christmas template to skyrocket your sales.
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Group | Youtube
- [Tutorial] Get more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi PageFly,

thank you, I will try.Hope it works for my store. 

Nat.

0 Likes