Any Review Apps Allow Guest Reviews?

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi.

I'd like to allow guests to add reviews on my site.  We will have them set to manual approval so they won't post automatically.  Does anyone know which review apps allow posting without creating an account?

And, yes, I understand the risks.  I've used many different carts and sold in a pretty wide variety of niches.  Sometimes guest reviews are appropriate, sometimes not.  In this case they are appropriate.  Please refrain from lectures on the wisdom of guest reviews.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Ryviu app or Areviews app. They both have settings to auto-approve the guests' reviews or not. And you can also use them to import reviews from AliExpress to your Shopify store. Learn more details about how to import reviews via the 2 apps.Ryviu.pngAreviews.png

❤️ ShopMaster.com - FREE dropshipping solutions
✔️ Import products | Pirce and Inventory Monitor | Auto-order | Auto Fulfillment
☕ Official dropshipping partner of AliExpress, Banggood, CJDropshipping, and Chianbrands
0 Likes
Highlighted
Pathfinder
104 5 22

Hey TheLeafBrands,

We also provide a free Review and Q&A app which has manual approval feature and also has a ton of premium features, like photo, video reviews, custom email templates, product groups, profanity filter, 6+ display widgets, social push, review commenting etc... too many to share here. All our current premium features are in every plan, even the FREE plan!

You can read more about our app here. And also see some of our display widgets in action on our demo site.

Kind regards,

Yusuf | HelpfulCrowd Product Review App and Q&A

Turning More Shoppers Into Customers

0 Likes