Any apps can import of product from shopify store ?

Highlighted
1 0 0

Several weeks before, I  use one app to catch product from other store created by shopify,and i uninstalled since of trial version. Now i start to operate my store regularly,i need this app,but i can't find .Is there anyone know whick app can import of product from other store created by shopify? Thx a  lot.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
362 46 60

Hey, @userperry!

Ryder here, from the Social Care Team at Shopify. Thanks for posting, I'd be happy to see how I might be of assistance today! To clarify, are you trying to import products from another one of your stores, or another store online?

If you're wanting to import products from one of your Shopify stores to another, you can export your product CSV file, along with other data, before importing them into your new store. You can also check out the Store Importer app to help you with imports from within Shopify, as well as other popular e-commerce platforms. Might this have been the app you previously used?

If not, I'd be happy to move this conversation over to email to see if we can figure out with app it was that you had been using. I've gone ahead and sent you an email to the email address associated with your Community Forums account to get started on the authentication process. Hope to hear from you soon!

Cheers.

-

Ryder A. | Social Care Team at Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes