Any best rewards app?

jimmysmith
1 0 2

I am comparing Sweet Tooth vs Beans vs Swell vs Loyalty Lion. What are the differences between the 4? I am having a hard time deciding what to go with and why.

Fayyaz_Ahmed
Shopify Partner
165 34 61

I have tried all 4 and for me Loyalty Reward Points by Sweet Tooth or Rewards and Referrals by Swell are the ones that stood out for me. They're both heavily reviewed and recommended too. Sweet Tooth does have more reviews.

Problem Solved? ✔️Accept the solution so you can help others.
* Email: fayyazraza@gmail.com * Skype: fayyaz_raza
0 Likes
Bobby_from_Bold
Shopify Expert
41 0 8

Hey Jimmysmith,

Have you tried Bold Loyalty Points before?

Did I solve your problem? ✔️Accept the solution to help others.
0 Likes
Teem
Shopify Partner
222 18 65

Hi @jimmysmith,

I would recommend you to check out Growave for a loyalty program. It allows you to set up a loyalty program on any Shopify plan. Growave allows you to set up and launch loyalty & referral programs with several clicks. Your customers can easily join the programs and start earning points and bringing their friends, family for special deals.

It allows your customer to join the program with included Social Login feature. After that, they can start easily collect points that can be redeemed for points later on when it comes to making an order. There are more than 20 actions for which customers can get points. Also, the referral program allows rewarding both who have invited and who were invited to join.

On top of it, the app can reward for leaving feedback and sharing wishlist. Usually, other loyalty apps don’t offer. A great thing is that Reviews and Wishlist apps are included. So you can earn your visitors' trust and set up a strong social proof on your store. You can also decrease cart abandonment rate by allowing customers to add liked product to their wishlist. Moreover, you can send a very personalized reminder emails about products in the wishlist to customers when those products are:

• saved in wishlists
  • on sale
  • back in stock
  • missing variants are available
  • running out of stock

I hope it will help you launch the most effective loyalty program :)

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that helps Shopify brands reach their audience, engage users and increase conversions with ease here.
0 Likes
Neomi_av
Shopify Partner
151 2 11

Hi! I'm Neomi from Rise.ai app. 
Rise is the right choice for loyalty card & gift card app for your Shopify store here’s why:

Our Rewards program
Nowadays most shoppers want to buy from a brand that they feel a connection to. Our goal is to make any customer a part of your brand using loyalty cards. To do so, we created automated workflows - you can use one of our pre-made workflows or you can create one all by yourself.
With Rise rewards program you can:

• Reward your customers using store credit for being loyal to you.
  • Remind your customers about their store credit balance and make sure they will return to your store to buy more
  • Reward your clients based on VIP tiers

Gift card program
The gift cards market is growing quickly, don’t stay behind. Rise merchants sell X3 more gift cards than merchants who use Shopify regular gift card options.
It’s time to join the party and create a personal gift card experience at your store.

We developed a gift card solution with everything you need:

• Our gift card solution is open for every Shopify plan (yes even basic)
  • Design your own branded gift card and create a unique gift card experience for your customers.
  • Using Rise gift cards, customers can send your branded Gift Cards and gift vouchers directly to gift recipients via Email & IM and schedule it to the perfect time.

We have many more great options at our app like bulk gift card creation or refunds with store credit
feel free to contact me at info@rise.ai

0 Likes
rikkirose
4 0 0

Growave looks really interesting for me, thanks for the description

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2486 142 447

@jimmysmith ,

I would suggest you to install AiTrillion.com . It's an all in one Shopify app and is fully integrated. Its loyalty program is integrated with reviews, email, web push notifications. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can contact to the support, they provide free setup. I am sure you will find this app useful. 

Along with the loyalty reward program, it has email marketing, web push notifications, chatbot, referral program, announcement bar, smart pop-up and many more. You can check it out. A free plan is also available.  You can check it out.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
achieveapplabs
Shopify Partner
472 36 74

Hi Jimmy,

Would you look at that you now know of at least 5 more reward programs. Isn't that helpful. We really can't say much about the other loyalty programs, but what is common among most loyalty programs is the concept of points and the redemption of rewards (discounts) for those points or certain actions. This can be referrals, social media actions, simply buying something...etc. The program you choose will need an obvious front-end component to display on your shop. This is important because some apps can have discount code functionality right in your checkout screen whereas other apps handle everything before checkout. The front-end component should be easy for you to customize and enjoyable for the customer as well. Jimmy all of the apps you mentioned do all of those things extremely well. Depending on where you are within your growth, if you're just starting up or already generating 100's of orders per month you need to look at how well that app can grow with you because you're biggest investment is time. 

All the best, 

Sam

Install Approovly to create and track order approvals | We want to hear from you hello@achieveapplabs.com | Follow us on Twitter @achieveapplabs | Custom Shopify Apps achieveapplabs.com
0 Likes
Teem
Shopify Partner
222 18 65

You are the most welcome!

I believe that our platform(Growave) will increase repeated purchases on your store :)

@rikkirose wrote:

Growave looks really interesting for me, thanks for the description

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that helps Shopify brands reach their audience, engage users and increase conversions with ease here.
0 Likes