Any good quiz app app and build-a-box app?

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi guys,

I am new here and just about launch my first store, but I really need some help to find the right apps for the store experience I have. I am wondering if anyone can give me some app suggestions:

1. an app that can let me design a quiz when customers finish the quiz, there will be a box/product suggested to them.

2. if customers want to change the content in a box, they can edit what's in the box or build-a-box, with a potential subscription option.

so in a nutshell, it's an experience like Care/Of https://takecareof.com/ 

Any helps/advice will be greatly appreciated!  

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
537 62 129

Hey, @torontofoodie!

Thanks for reaching out today. I think these quiz/product recommenders are a really powerful tool for providing curated recommendations to your customers. I have discovered that this sort of feature can be quite complicated to build but I was able to find a few solid solutions for you through our Shopify app store.

• Pickzen - The most robust, feature-rich option out of the bunch. This is a terrific option if your budget allows for it.
  • ShopRep - This app is the most affordable of the bunch that allows you to set up a basic product recommender. 
  • Guidelines Product Finders - A solid middle-priced option that offers solid customizations.

Feel free to check these options out. Let me know if this helps!

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Thank you, Dirk. Those are some great starting points for the 'quiz' part.

Do you have any other suggestions for the 'build-a-box'/'bundle' function I am looking to build?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
20 0 2

Hello Toronto Foodie!

Currently, work at a company that offers a free version of almost exactly what you are looking for.

They call it Product Quizzes

With the quiz, you are able to ask questions and have your visitors select through them until they are recommended a product (box) depending on their answers.

We have seen wild success with some merchants driving upwards of 150% AOV increase, 81% completion rates, and 85% of people who go through a Product Quiz experience purchase!

It is easy to segment, collect real-time data, and shre the quiz (it is a URL!). Last but not least you are in complete control with your branding.

Growth @ Jebbit
Founder of Shopify App Active Cart
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
0 Likes
Highlighted

@torontofoodie 

There is a new app for the quiz which helped many stores to increase their conversion. It's very easy to build a quiz and recommend products using it: Quizify - quiz builder app 

You must try it out! It has free trial days.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
66 0 9

If the apps do not do what you want, it is not difficult to do this custom like this product buying wizard and recommendation engine we built:

https://www.josephasherjewelry.com/pages/product-wizard

Sincerely,

Thomas Granger, CEO, FDG Web
www.fdgweb.com
tom@fdgweb.com

About Us: We're a full-service digital agency with all in-house employees. We can be your developer or designer "on-demand".

http://www.fdgweb.com
0 Likes