Anyone know of an app to show breakdown of shipping costs?

Solved
VikingE
Tourist
3 0 2

Hi there,

I was wondering if you anyone knew of an app, or something that might be able to help.
I would like to be able to show a customer a breakdown of the shipping that they are paying for.

Say one product (a pallet) costs £40 to ship, but a standard product costs £10 to ship, they both end up combining and showing £50 in the shipping, but dont explain why it costs more.

I've checked alot of apps, but nothing is showing the breakdown in the shipping part of the checkout, and wondered if anyone could maybe point me in the direction of something, or if shopify allows this or not.

Whilst nearly every app offers combined shipping, non seem to offer a breakdown of the shipping cost. 

I understand I can lay out the information on my website, but I feel alot of customers will bypass it, and would prefer something at the shipping part in the checkout.

0 Likes
Wailos
Excursionist
41 1 3

Hello! I would like to share with you a Lifesaver App!: You can Upload Unlimited Tracking Info To PayPal 100% Automation 💪
Amazing Shopify App that will save your Paypal account from Disputes and Holds! ( Because Paypal will hold your funds if they see that you didnt enter tracking info for each transaction: tracking number + Shipping company)
So this app offers one-click automation, you set it up once and it will automatically synchronize tracking between your Shopify store and your PayPal account.
More information here > > https://synctrackinginfo.com/
Good Luck!

0 Likes
achieveapplabs
Shopify Partner
470 36 74

Hi @VikingE,

Where exactly do you want to display the shipping information break-down? 

Regards,

Sam

Install Approovly to create and track order approvals | We want to hear from you hello@achieveapplabs.com | Follow us on Twitter @achieveapplabs | Custom Shopify Apps achieveapplabs.com
0 Likes
Joel-Reeds
Shopify Partner
164 9 55

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @VikingE,

I'm not sure if Intuitive Shipping came up during your search, but I believe we can handle what you're looking for with blending shipping methods and showing a cost breakdown.

When setting up a combined shipping method in Intuitive Shipping, you can combine shipping method titles with costs.  This results in a final shipping method that could look something like this:

Pallet Shipping (£40) + Standard Shipping (£10)

Let me know if you have any questions.

Co-Founder / CTO @ Intuitive Shipping Inc.
Intuitive Shipping | Smart Boxing | Automate Shipping Profiles
0 Likes
VikingE
Tourist
3 0 2

Hi Joel,

Thank you, I'm looking into your app now! :D