Anyone selling Richardson Brand Hats on Shopify?

Tourist
4 0 3

I'm looking for a better way to sell Richardson Hats on Shopify. It's a popular brand and several companies offer custom embroidery and patch creation for their hats. They are very high quality and made in the USA and so they sell like hotcakes. I'd like to find a more automated way to sell the hats vs have to create a custom order each time. This is a long shot but i am curious if anyone else has found an app that will customize and dropship Richardson hats? Richardson is what you find in some of the big box places and NineLine etc. Really good stuff . hint hint to Shopify to add a printer for these.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager
2397 163 352

Hi @z3r0c00l,

Nick here from Shopify. Good question! 

Do you mean to be able to sell Richardson hats in a similar way and model the way Printful would for example in a print on demand (POD) style? This is where the app (Printful) would essentially handle the inventory, production, and shipping aspect of the product but do it for the Richardson brand of hats? If that's what you're referring to, then that would be great and something to reach out to Printful and other POD apps about. 

I looked into Richardson hats also. It seems like you can design and buy your own hats, but the main difference between them and a POD app is that Richardson hats wouldn't ship them for you. Fro now though, it seems like you'd need to purchase the hats and designs from Richardsons, have them sent to you and then for you to sell them. 

If you could get back to me in a reply here and confirm that's what you're thinking it would be appreciated. 

All the best, Nick

Nick | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
1 0 0

Yes indeed. It would be awesome to be able to use Printify or Printful to customize, sell and dropship.  Is there a process to ask for a product to be added to their offering? 

0 Likes
Community Manager
Community Manager
2397 163 352

In this instance, your best bet would be to reach out to the app developers themselves and ask them about it as they are independent of Shopify. You can see the contact details for each of the apps below:

•  Printfulsupport@printful.com or by phone at +1 (818) 351-7181
  •  Printifymerchantsupport@printify.com

You can see the full list of print on demand apps in the Shopify app store here if you wanted to look into others to reach out to also. 

Nick | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes