App For Social Autoposting

Prateek_Joshi
Shopify Partner
3 0 0

We are developing an app that can automatically post product images to all the social networks like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Tumblr, etc. It will generate custom messages (using Artificial Intelligence) to go along with those posts. It will also manage the timings of these posts to keep it "natural". Online store owners need to manage their social media presence on all the sites, but it's a manual process right now. We are automating it for them in an intelligent way.

Please let me know what you think of this app. Will you use it for your online store? If so, would you like us to add any specific feature? If not, why not? 

0 Likes
Tejaswi
Shopify Partner
175 0 35

I sure see a need for this among our community. I can suggest some pointers as you decide on Pricing. You will have add some value - features which people are ready to pay for (if you are not planning this to be FREE long term). By itself, this may not be a 'i will pay for this' app. If you can add analytics/reporting you bring value. And subsequently the need in community to pay for such a app/tool.

0 Likes
Prateek_Joshi
Shopify Partner
3 0 0

Thanks for the response, Tejaswi. We are definitely planning on adding analytics related to the automatically generated posts (clickbacks, conversions, likes, shares, etc). We are yet to decide on pricing. We want to finalize the features first and build a product that eCommerce store owners really need. According to you, what would be the killer feature that would make this tool indispensable? 

0 Likes
Tejaswi
Shopify Partner
175 0 35

Top feature acc to me: Auto post with human messaging (like bufferapp)+ number of incoming leads due to each post (incoming traffic reporting). 

0 Likes
Prateek_Joshi
Shopify Partner
3 0 0

Great! Thanks for the feedback. We will keep these things in mind.

0 Likes
Jason_Kallas
1 0 0

We are interested and would use this app. Do you have a sense of when it will be available?

0 Likes
goloveshoes
2 0 0

Hello there;

i would like to know this App For Social Autoposting

thank you so much.

regards;

Silverio

@Prateek_Joshi wrote:

We are developing an app that can automatically post product images to all the social networks like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Tumblr, etc. It will generate custom messages (using Artificial Intelligence) to go along with those posts. It will also manage the timings of these posts to keep it "natural". Online store owners need to manage their social media presence on all the sites, but it's a manual process right now. We are automating it for them in an intelligent way.

Please let me know what you think of this app. Will you use it for your online store? If so, would you like us to add any specific feature? If not, why not? 

0 Likes