App Recommendation: Order Data Export

meep
Visitor
2 0 0

Hopefully someone can make a recommendation.

We've been using Ordersify Order Exporter to bulk export order data (such as .csv for upload to courier service, personalised order data for printers etc.). It's a great app, however we've encountered a bug, (cannot process more than 20 orders at a time), and Ordersify have fallen off the face of the earth - they won't respond to support emails and are closing tickets we raise without a comment (and we're on the paid tier).

Can anyone recommend another app, properly supported, that would allow very fine control on data export to .csv. We love that Ordersify supports Liquid, so we can so things like split strings while exporting. We need to find another similar app with the same fine control.

Or if anyone knows how to contact Ordersify?

Replies 5 (5)

CloudlabSam
Shopify Partner
522 42 83

Hi there - our free app Report Toaster allows order exporting to csv. You can export basically any field from the order, order line items, taxes, returns, products, customers, etc. Please feel free to take a look and let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

LukaszWiktor
Shopify Partner
314 24 120

Hi @meep,

My app Exporteo can bulk export orders to a custom file format (CSV, JSON, PDF, XML). You can fine control the output format in a Liquid template. I'm happy to help if you run into any problem or find a missing feature. 

Thanks,
Lukasz

I'm a software engineer. I make things happen automatically.
Check out my apps Exporteo, Fulfilleo, Stockeo, and Personal Discount.

Report-Pundit
Trailblazer
302 11 20

Hi @meep,

I am John from Report Pundit a reporting and analytics app with more than 500, five-star reviews.

Report Pundit can export the order data with additional fields as per your needs. The reports can be exported by email, Excel, CSV, PDF, Google Sheets & Google drive.

Report Pundit has a private URL option with which you can share report link to your accountant's, vendors, etc even without sharing them the Shopify login credentials.

There are more than 80+ pre-created reports in Report Pundit from Sales, Inventory, Shopify payouts, Paypal Payouts, Customer Journey, and other reports types

We have a 14-day free trial to test the reports. Our live chat support team can set up any type of custom report. You can right away contact our support team. 

You can also contact us at support@reportpundit.com

Thanks,
John

Report Pundit - Instant reports and custom dashboards

adamr12
Tourist
11 0 3

Hi @meep – Parabola is great for exporting order data. It is also extremely useful for automating other parts of your Shopify store (inventory management, returns and fulfillments, marketing reports, etc.)

In addition to exporting all order data, you can also customize sales reports to your specific specifications: orders by vendor, average order value, sales by traffic referrer, whatever you'd like. 

To help you get started, I put together this simple recipe for you which pulls orders from Shopify and exports them as a CSV (also sharing this video overview of the flow!). 

Screen Shot 2021-06-24 at 10.08.46 AM.png

You can quickly generate this report for yourself through this link to the custom recipe. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to support@parabola.io and we will help you configure this report, as well as any other Shopify automations!

- Adam

P.S. To get a taste of what else Parabola is capable of automating, check out our recipes page

BeProfit_App
Shopify Partner
75 1 4

Hi @meep,

The BeProfit - Profit Tracker app is exactly what you're looking for.

You'll get to see your store's data broken down on a per-order (and per-product) basis, and you can create/export customized data reports in CSV format just as you mentioned!

BeProfit provides you with a dashboard that lets you track and analyze all of your profits and expenses including marketing costs, shipping, production, and more (you can manually enter expenses as well).

You can use BeProfit to:

• Track your profit history over time
  • Get intuitive visuals and graphs
  • Understand complex business metrics
  • Connect metrics once with smart integrations
  • Spot what factors need improvement to increase profits
  • Make data-driven decisions to optimize your store

Try BeProfit and let us know if you find it helpful. Plus, if you have any suggestions on how we can improve the app, we're always happy to get feedback!