App Search: Sync orders/inventory with eBay/Etsy and push orders back to Shopify

Tourist
13 0 4

I'm looking for a Shopify app that'll sync my orders & inventory with eBay and Etsy...but I'd like the orders to be pushed back to Shopify. I say this because my fulfillment company already has their Shopify & ShipHero processes in place.

I know that Sellbrite and SyncCommerce do not push the orders back to Shopify. ChannelUnity does push them back to Shopify, but they don't support Etsy...

Thanks!
Matt

TshirtBonus.com: Funny, cool, offensive T-shirts. High-quality silk screen prints, low prices, and fast shipping. Men's and women's shirts. Sizes up to 5XL.
0 Likes
Tourist
33 0 2

Well this is just my opinion, but choosing the correct inventory management system seems a whole lot more important than the fullfilment service. My opinion, is you should choose the inventory management system then find a fullfillment service. 

esa Product Manager (an app I wrote) also Sync's with eBay, Shopify, and Etsy. However I do not push back orders.  

https://apps.shopify.com/esa

0 Likes
Tourist
13 0 4

Ah, so you're biased. :)

My screen printing shop handles my fulfillment and customer service, so it'll be difficult for you to talk me into switching fulfillment services.

TshirtBonus.com: Funny, cool, offensive T-shirts. High-quality silk screen prints, low prices, and fast shipping. Men's and women's shirts. Sizes up to 5XL.
1 Like
3 0 0

Hi Matt,

I think we have just what you're looking for.  We understand that owners spend a lot of time working out their backend services and processes and they don't want to have to reinvent the wheel.  

Sellware syncs inventory across multiple channels and can push all your sales down to your Shopify shop for processing and fulfillment.

Our app is going through final approval right now but feel free to check out our website and give us a shout!

Sellware - Sell EVERYWHERE! Connect all your channels and sell everywhere! Sellware.com
0 Likes
3 0 0

Hi Matt,

I think Sellware is just what you need.  We understand that owners spend a lot of time getting their backend processes just right, and that they don't want to reinvent the wheel everytime they try to grow their business.

Our app is going through final approvals now, but you can check out our website.  We allow you to sell on all the sales channels we support;  we sync inventory across all of them, and can push the orders back to your Shopify store.  We support many sales channels, and are adding more all the time (Facebook and Pinterest coming soon!)

Let me know if you have any questions!

-Sean

Sellware - Sell EVERYWHERE! Connect all your channels and sell everywhere! Sellware.com
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
152 0 16

We can build an app for you that will download Etsy orders to Shopify. Please drop me a line if you're willing to discuss: stas@99rabbits.com 

★ Shopify Customer/Order Auto Tag App → 99rabbits.com ★
0 Likes
7 0 0

I would be interested in an app for that as well. I am reluctant to start an Etsy shop because I didn't want to manage inventory and ordering for 2 "shops". 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
152 0 16

Hello Vanessa,

Please email me. We can discuss Etsy integration.

-- Stas

★ Shopify Customer/Order Auto Tag App → 99rabbits.com ★
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
195 0 11

Hello Matt,

The Prosperous Shop is launching our beta app in May and think you should take a look at our feature list.

We are a team of professional retailers and our mission is to serve businesses like yours and help you to grow by offering you joined up capability that covers a broad range of functions from inventory to pricing to delivering insights with actions.

We plan to integrate with many platforms including Amazon, Ebay and Etsy later in the year.

If you'd like to try us for free, please click the logo above and sign up on our contact page. 

You'll be sent the full feature set of our beta (which launches around May 2016) and beyond.

Kind regards,

Karen

0 Likes
18 0 0

Do you have an app available forr this yet?

I like Shopify's new shipping options and want to send my Etsy orders there for fulfillment.  But even using Zapier does not seem to work and I don't want to manually put in addresses.

0 Likes